twenty-three

"Baby?" Drew said knocking on Ronni's door, he heard a come in and opened the door

"Baby are you okay?" He asked when he saw Ronni under her blanket, he heard her sniffling. Drew quickly walked towards her and removed the blanket.

"Ronni, im sorry. Why are you crying? what did i do?" He asked sitting beside her, she hugged him.

"Im on my period Drew." she whispered and he chuckled, Ronni pushed him away.

"Im in Pain Drew." She sobbed, Drew pouted at his girlfriend and pulled her into a hug before kissing her forehead.

Ronni got her first period when she was fourteen, It was only her and Robert. Maria, Ronni's mom never told Robert about Ronni's puberty or how to deal with it. So he just took her to his mother and Ronni's grandma dealt with her.

"Do you want me to get you something?" He asked and she nodded. "Can i have Ice cream? oh and chocolates oh shit and salt chips." She said and drew nodded.

"Anything else?" He asked and Ronni nodded, "Get rudy to cuddle with me while you're getting me the stuff? please babe." She said and Drew rolled his eyes before calling Rudy.

"Yes? yes? is she okay?" Rudy asked and the couple laughed at him. "Go get her Ice cream, chocolates and salt chips yes?" Drew asked and Ronni giggled.

"Anything for my bestfriend." Rudy said before walking towards them and kissing Ronni's forehead before leaving her room.

"Drew?" She asked and Drew hummed, "Can you remove your shirt?" She asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Skin-to-skin contact." She whispered and he nodded before nodding and removing his shirt. He pulled Ronni into him and kissed her forehead, then her cheeks and lastly her lips.

Ronni felt happy for the first time in two years.