twenty-one.

Ronnidowney: Thank you for making my 23rd beautiful♥️ and thank you father for the amazing surprise, thank you guys for coming♥️ it was amazing

Tagged (harrystyles, shawnmendes, roberydowneyjr)

4.5M likes.
6M comments.

Harrystyles: you're welcome love xo

Tomholland2013: Glad you had fun!!

Robertdowneyjr: love you

Madelyncline: i met harry fucking styles and shawn fucking mendes!
Imsebastianstan: language!!

Hichasestokes: it was beautiful, glad you had fun.

Rudeth: hey robertdowneyjr adopt me
robertdowneyjr: no

drewstarkey: 💛

Real life.

"Okay but harry styles called me love!" Ronni said, the group were all sitting in Ronni,drew and rudy's apartment gossiping about last night.

"And oh my god, Timothee chalamet! He was so sweet!" she said, the living room was filled with her gifts. "speaking of chalamet." She said opening the gift he got her, it was a simple diamond necklace.

"Oh here, this one is from Sebastian." Madison said, Ronni took the small box and opened it, it was a rose gold ring from Tiffany. She wore it on her index finger and smiled at it.

"And this one is from Harry styles." Rudy said, she opened the gift and blushed before closing the box.

"What?" Chase asked wanting to open the box but she slapped his hands away, She opened the box and grabbed the note quickly before closing the box.

'You got a great body, and a great body deserves a sexy-'

"What the fuck?" Drew said reading the note beside her, he grabbed the box and his face got red when he opened it before closing it.

"I need to have a word with Mr.Styles." He said before getting up and putting the box next to the trash, the rest followed him and Madison opened the box, they all looked and Oh'ed.

"And that word is supposed to be Thank you right? because i would kill to see Ronni in that!" Rudy said, Ronni blushed and drew pushed him away before sitting on his girlfriend.

When their friends left, the couple went to Ronni's room. They both laid on her bed and Drew took a small gift box and smiled at Ronni before handing it to her.

"Drew, you didn't have to." she said and he shook his head.

"I need to spoil my baby." He said and she blushed before kissing his lips, she opened the box and gasped at the necklace. It was a gold necklace with the letter D♡R.

"Will you?" She asked turning around, drew grabbed the necklace and put it on her neck, He kissed her neck and then her exposed shoulder

"Thank you baby." She said before turning around and pulling him into a kiss.