Thirty-eight

Drew's Point of view after the incident.

"Fuck!Fuck!" Drew screamed, "Man chil-"

"Don't you dare to tell me to chill alright? I just ruined everything with the girl I love." Drew snapped at his friend, He left his other friends and decided to stay with one of his friends that he met in LA, Nate shrugged before taking a snort from the powder that was thrown on the table.

Drew punched the wall and groaned in pain, he was mad. He was mad that he cheated, he was mad that his friend is not helping him. He took a deep breath and walked towards the door.

"I hope you fix the wall," Nate said, and Drew rolled his eyes while chuckling, "In your fucking dreams." He said and left the apartment.

Rudss👬:
Dude
where are u?
Ron is about to leave
please fix things before she leaves

Drewss👬:
I'm sorry?
leave where?

Rudss👬:
shes going to new york
to film the new spiderman movie
she didn't tell you?

Drewss👬:
What?
no
oh my god,
she left, didn't she?

Rudss👬:
She just did...
she was waiting for you, she kept stalling
we all noticed that
you fucked up man

Drew cursed before driving to their apartment, when he reached he rushed to their floor. He opened Ronni's door and his heart ached when he saw the empty room, He entered the room and saw a picture of them, That was the only thing left in the room. He grabbed the picture and sat on her bed. He whipped his tears to see the picture properly, It was the two of them on their first date. He remembers how Ronni was so happy. She even set a timer before running towards him and jumping on his lap with a smile on her face, While she was looking at the camera Drew was looking at her with a smile on his face.

It's been two hours since drew has been sitting on Ronni's bed, He felt someone's appearance and he smiled sadly when he saw it was Rudy, He hopped it was Ronni.

"I fucked up didn't I?" Drew asked and Rudy nodded, "I should beat you up for hurting my best friend, but looks like you're already having a war up here." Rudy said and pointed at his mind, Drew rolled his eyes at him.

"Get up and wash your goddamn face, you look ugly when you cry. After that go and get your girl." Rudy said walking towards him, Drew nodded and got up.

"I'm going to ask her to marry me." Drew said and Rudy gasped, "Woah big guy, chill there." Rudy said and Drew shook his head.

"Im not backing from this decision, I love her." Drew said and looked at the picture before smiling sadly.

Hey guys! thank you so much for 15K reads and the votes, your comments are amazing and i seriously love reading them:).

Love you all and stay safe♥️