Chapter 1: Revenge

Michael was walking in the woods alone when a teenage girl caught his attention.

"Hey there Michael!" The teenager cheered waving at him.

Michael was confused but went to her wanting to kill her. He grabbed her by the throat and slammed her own the ground and used his foot to stomp on  her neck and twist it, choking her hoping she'd die. 

After a minute or so, she died and she opened her eyes making Michael wince and walk backwards as she got up. 

"Freddy, dear." She said with a grin and turned into his sister, Laurie. 

Michael's eyes widened and Laurie turned into Freddy Krueger. 

"Guess who's back?" Freddy said grinning from ear to ear. 

Brinley used Michael's knife and stabbed him a bunch of times and Selena got free from Michael's grip and she kicked Michael in the face and crushed Michael's head with the fire extinguisher. 

"Why won't you die already?" Selena asked with a groan. 

"Who is he? Freddy Krueger?" Brinley mocked with a chuckle.

"This is for everyone you've ever killed!" Selena shouted as she kicked Michael in the face. 

"And this is for me." Brinley sighed as she kept stabbing Michael for what felt like forever. 

Selena gasped for air as she opened her eyes.  Just a dream. She thought to herself.

This was normal around Halloween. After that fateful Halloween she couldn't celebrate it anymore. Everything reminded her of Michael.

Selena checked her phone for any missed calls or texts and she found a text from Brinley.

Meet up tomorrow @ 6?

Selena texted back as soon as she finished reading it.

Yes! I think we need 2 talk. Had nightmares again. I need to talk to a friend. :)