Chapter 6: Problem

Freddy grinned pleased with himself as his plan looked like it would work. But Freddy knew there was a chance Michael would get in way like his old enemy, Jason did. Freddy did not want to jinx it for himself. He felt silly for having fear and worrying about Michael. It made him feel childish and weak despite the fact he rose from the dead to get revenge on those who he felt like wronged him in his life. 

"I have to think quickly. I must allow him a little fun before I am done with him. He needs to cause every teenager fear so they fear me and I can be much more stronger than ever before." Freddy whispered to himself as he was thinking out loud. "Hmm..." Freddy sighed softly to himself. 

"C'mon Selena talk to him." Brinley pleaded as she pointed at Stefan as he was in line waiting to order whatever he wanted from the coffee shop.

"No," Selena argued as she was shaking her head. "I don't do the whole social thing considering I myself has social anxiety." Selena explained avoiding the idea of talking to him. She was scared he would have forgotten her already and if he didn't forget her she would only be known as the "coffee girl" or some other nickname he has thought up in his head. 

"He might be single though." Tori said grinning from ear to ear. 

"There is that chance he is with someone and I would become some homewrecker." Selena replied.

"But you will never know until you try." Brinley pointed out.

"I-I-I can't talk to him. I don't know how to come up to someone and start a conversation. hat is not my thing. I stay quiet, I keep my head down and continue with my life." Selena explained with an awkward laugh.

"Fine," Brinley sighed. "I will talk to him." Brinley said as she walked away.

"Briney, don't." Selena begged in a whine.

"Don't worry about her." Tori assured Selena rubbing her right shoulder and gave her a side hug.

"Hey." Brinley said tapping Stefan's shoulder and got his attention.

"Hey?" Stefan repeated a bit confused. She looked familiar to him and it sort of bothered him he did not remember how he knew her. 

"My friend, Selena over there," Brinley said as she pointed at Selena. "really wants to talk to you but she is insanely shy and kinda has social anxiety."

"Oh yeah," Stefan said as he looked at Selena remembering her and how they had met. "I totally get the whole social anxiety thing."

"Well like I said she likes you and would love to maybe call or text you if that is okay?" Brinley asked as she looked at him. 

"Yeah, yeah. That would be okay." Stefan replied looking back at Brinley. 

"What are they talking about?" Selena asked Tori in a whisper.

"Well he is writing something down so it might be good news?" Tori answered with a shrug. 

Brinley waved goodbye to Stefan and he waved bye back to her then she quickly went back to Selena and Tori with a piece of paper.

"Wow, you got his number?" Tori asked.

"Anything for you." Brinley said looking at Selena and handed her the piece of paper.

"Thank you, Brin. You shouldn't have done that." Selena giggled taking it ad looked down blushing hard. Her face was hot and she imagined herself looking as red as a strawberry. 

"We're friends of course I would help you out." Brinley replied smiling widely at her.