Chapter 18: A Killer Ally

Freddy had slowly grown stronger with the help of Michael Myers. But he was done with him completely and Freddy decided he was done with him.

Michael had fallen asleep and had  returned to Freddy's world.

"Hey there, pal." Freddy greeted and waved at him.

Michael stood there confused and just stared at him waiting for Freddy to say something else.

"Well you have helped me so, so much. I appreciate it... I really do. But I have gotten stronger and I don't need your help anymore." Freddy continued and charged at Michael.

Michael quickly ran the other direction. He was scared. Truly scared. Michael kept running and running until Freddy caught up to him and shoved him against the wall.

"Pathetic." Freddy chuckled as he watched Michael freeze with fear. "Not so scary, are ya?"

Michael shook his head and tugged at Freddy's sweater ready to fight. He tore a piece of it off but woke up.

Michael gasped and breathed heavily taking in what had just happened to him. He looked on his chest seeing the piece of fabric Michael tore off and then it to the side and got up. He noticed a camp sign and he tilted his head in confusion.

Then he saw a figure standing in front of him with a hockey mask on. It was Jason Voorhees and Jason stared back at him.

Jason then looked down at the ground noticing the fabric Michael threw down. His eyes widened when he recognized the red and black pattern and charged after Michael.

Michael ran towards him and the both of them were fighting. Both shoving the other on the ground and both took turns trying to choke the other until Michael had frozen just staring at Jason. Michael never wanted to stop trying to kill someone. This was a first for him which scared him.

Jason stopped as well looking back at Michael. He was confused why Michael had given up. Jason knew he could easily kill Michael because he wasn't fighting back and it would be easy to not even care about doing it. But he didn't want to kill Michael or at least right now.

Both realized that Freddy had went after the both of them. They didn't speak a word but they had something in common in their silence.

"I'm sorry." Chucky, in Nica's body apologized to Tiffany in Jennifer Tilly's body as they parked in a hotel parking lot.

"Why?" Tiffany asked a bit confused. Chucky never really apologized much to her. He was too prideful and full of himself to want to apologize to her.

"I dragged you into my mess all those years ago. I turned you into a doll, almost killed you and our kids. Forced you to help me with Nica. I never really thought about what you wanted." Chucky answered.

"I told you once I have always wanted us to travel together." Tiffany replied with a soft giggle.

"You still did not deserve this."

"It's better than not being with you."

"I'm also sorry for striking a deal with that demon thing. It's just I wanted to protect you and me. It was my way to make up for everything I have done to you." Chucky added.

"I appreciate that."

"I hope so."