Chapter 20: Over It

This was the perfect setting for a moment like this. She leaned in closer to him.

She closed her eyes and kissed him for a few seconds. Stefan kissed back and the kiss lasted for a few seconds and pulled away.

"So what now?" Brinley asked.

"I don't know." Stefan answered.

Selena had woken up from the fear of Freddy coming after her. She was about to wake Tori up when she saw Brinley and Stefan kiss. She shouldn't have been upset because they had worked it out but jealousy took over her. She eyed Brinley and got mad at her. She then shook Tori and woke her up.

"What?" Tori groaned.

"Remember we can't sleep long enough to see Freddy." Selena reminded her.

"Well is it Brinley and Stefan's turn to sleep?"

"Hard to tell with them kissing." Selena answered annoyed and rolled her eyes.

"Are you jealous?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Kinda." Tori answered with a shrug.

Selena and Tori got out of the tent and sat on the log they had for the camp fire.

"Is it our turn?" Brinley asked.

"Yeah." Tori answered.

"Okay, I'm heading to bed." Stefan yawned and went into his tent.

"Same." Brinley said and went into the girls' tent.

"Sure you will." Selena mumbled sarcastically under her breath.

"I heard that." Tori chuckled.

"I don't care."

"You don't have to snap at me. I'm not the one who likes Stefan." Tori replied a bit annoyed.

"You're right," Selena sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I forgive you."