Chapter 11: Michael

Michael busted out of jail again with the help of Freddy killing off the guards in their sleep one one by one. Freddy still didn't trust Michael but the more he killed, the more people would fear and Freddy would grow stronger but somehow everyone needed to know it was Freddy and not Michael. 

The first two attempts Freddy failed at gaining his trust but Freddy didn't give up hope. He needed Michael's help otherwise Freddy was helpless and trapped in his own world. Jason failed him and Chucky had agreed to finish Jason off for him.

Michael was asleep on a park bench when he heard footsteps getting closer. His eyes flew open and he sat up seeing Freddy appear. 

"Now that I bailed you out I need a favor from you." Freddy said with an evil grin. 

Michael didn't respond but just sat there staring at Freddy grinning at him. Freddy even scared him. His burnt face with that twisted grin. His sweater matching his hat perfectly but it was his fingers that made him even more nervous.

"Relax, champ. I won't kill you but you fear is making me stronger. But that isn't the point." Freddy chuckled pointing his index finger at Michael. "You see, we could be a great team, you and I. We can kill millions together but I can't do it alone and you can't either."

Michael continued to stare at him, still on guard in case Freddy was lying to him. 

"You can't kill me here, kiddo. This is my world." Freddy said revealing the vast dimension where Freddy owned so that he could lure and kill anyone he pleases. 

Michael got up and backed up from Freddy becoming even more afraid than he already was.

"I suppose this wasn't a way to ease your mind. Hmm.." Freddy mumbled to himself. "Aha!" Freddy cheered and put them in the Halloween where Michael killed his older sister, Judith Myers. 

Watching hi younger self kill his sister brought him some type of peace and joy. That is what he wanted to do. He was made to kill and he was going to do it even if no one approved.

"I could help give you that if you help me. Your life will be spared and I would be your faithful ally. I just need you on my side in order for me to keep you alive." Freddy lied staring at Michael's memory with him. 

Michael lifelessly looked at Freddy taking in what Freddy was offering. Of course, he would kill anyways with or without Freddy's help. But it was tempting to offer his loyalty to him for his life. 

"So... what do you say?" Freddy asked facing Michael and Michael faced him. 

Michael nodded slightly agreeing to the deal hoping Freddy would keep his end of the deal. If they were partners at least Michael wouldn't worry about Freddy killing him off.

"Get killin' partner." Freddy said in a fake, thick country accent as he disappered.

Michael woke up.