Chapter 22: The War Begins

Brinley felt herself falling asleep as she was driving the van. She was tired and then she saw Freddy.

"Better watch the road!" Freddy laughed as he sat next to her.

Brinley screamed in fear and wrecked the car on a tree. She woke up and she looked around and saw the car wrecked in front of the tree.

"I-Is everybody okay?" Brinley asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Stefan groaned feeling his head. He wasn't too injured. The most that had happened to him was having a few cuts and scratches.

"I'm okay." Tori said breathing heavily. She had hit her head hard and she had a bloody nose. "Selena are you okay?" Tori asked turning to her since they sat in the backseat together. Selena was knocked out and her face was bruised up. Her arms were cut but she didn't have serious injuries.

"Is there something wrong with me? How bad is it?" Brinley asked looking at Stefan.

"Your lip is cut and you have some face bruises but other than that are you okay?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just see if Selena's okay." Brinley answered pointing behind her seat.

"Yeah, of course." Stefan assured her and turned around.

"Selena's not moving!" Tori shouted ina panic.

"Selena! Selena!" Stefan shouted.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Tori screamed and shook her.

Selena wouldn't wake up. It was like she was frozen. She wasn't dead but her body looked like it.

"Okay let's get out of here. Stefan, carry her." Brinley ordered.

"Got it." Stefan responded with a nod ad they got out. Stefan went to Selena and carried her out of the car.

"Where are we?" Tori asked as they were walking and getting lost.

"I don't know." Brinley answered.

"Camp Crystal Lake?" Stefan mumbled confused looking at a beat up sign on the ground.

"Why does that sound familiar?" Tori asked.

"That Jason Voorhees guy killed a bunch of people here." Brinley answered.

"We need a map to this camp." Tiffany said driving.

"Well we don't have one." Chucky groaned.

"You should have asked for one from that demon thing."

"Well that demon thing promised to spare our lives if we get this Jason guy done with." Chucky responded.

Chucky and Tiffany were driving when they noticed a hitch hiker. Tiffany was driving and pulled over seeing a blond woman.

"Need a ride, sweet face?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm Lainey and I'm heading off to Camp Crystal Lake. I'm rebuilding it with a few of my friends and I need to get in there." Lainey introduced herself.

"We would be happy to take you there." Chucky said and got out. "Here have the front seat." He insisted opening the door for her.

"Thank you that is so swee--" Lainey was cut off by Chucky stabbing her in the back causing her to fall on the ground.

"Chucky we needed her!" Tiffany shouted at him.

"Not if she has a map." Chucky sang as he took Lainey's map from her back pocket. 

"You're lucky she had one." Tiffany snapped at him.

"I'm always lucky." Chucky chuckled and hot back in the car.

Freddy added new killings to his collection and he grinned at the sight.

"Thanks to Michael, I'm stronger than ever." Freddy chuckled as he stared at his lastest body collection.

"Freddy!" Selena shouted.

"Looks like I can add a new body to my collection." Freddy responded with a sick, twisted laugh.

"Come and get me then." Selena taunted him with a laugh.

"Let's dance." Freddy responded revealing his finger knives.

"Too bad I have too left feet. I might be your worst dance partner." Selena sarcastically joked.

"That's fine," Freddy said getting closer to her. "I'll take the lead."