Chapter 4: Freddy's Return

"I wonder how I'll grow stronger again. I need others to fear me." Freddy mumbled to himself. It took him a few minutes to think about it but it then it hit him.  "Oh I know I'll do." Freddy said with a evil grin. "That Michael Myers boy will do my bidding spreading fear." Freddy said to himself. But he then remembered how Jason was and shook his head still thinking things over. "Well maybe he'll be different but in case I'll just kill him after he's done his part. I can't risk him stealing my targets."

Freddy heard footsteps and smirked knowing who it was. "Michael, my boy." Freddy said facing Michael.

Michael didn't know or understand where he was or who Freddy was. It truly scared him. It was the first time since he was a child having fear. He wondered if his victims felt this much fear but even thinking about that he could have cared less about their feelings and fears.

"I resurrected you so you can go back to doing what you do best." Freddy lied trying to gain Michael's trust.

Michael just stood there staring at Freddy and kept his eyes on Freddy's knives he called fingers.

"Oh," Freddy mumbled knowing what Michael was staring at and looked back at Michael. "I won't kill you. I'm fond of you and all I want is to make sure you're happy. I understand you, Michael unlike your sisters... your parents... your daughter." Freddy lied trying to fight the urge of laughing at Michael.

Michael tilted his head to the left side as if he was a confused puppy looking at its owner.

"Do you trust me, Myers?" Freddy asked extending his hand.