Chapter 9: A Ticket To Life

Chucky and his wife, Tiffany decided to work with Freddy and hunt down Jason. It was pretty easy because of the voodoo spell that helps them control and take over more than one body at the time. So they could do as they were asked and still have random killings on the side without wasting any time. But Tiffany, in Jennifer Tilly's body and Chucky in his previous victim's body who was Nica Pierce was looking for Jason. 

"So where is this Jason guy?" Tiffany asked.

"Camp Crystal Lake." Chucky asked while he was watching the road as he was driving.

"For goodness sake's Chucky we didn't need him to be our ally so we can save our skins." 

"I was promised if I kill this guy he won't try and kill you or me."

"Then what was our new found spell for? We have an army of mindless bodies we own and use in case one of us dies in any body and here you are striking a deal with some dream guy who kills teenagers." Tiffany snapped.

"You know you could be a little bit more grateful." Chucky responded coldly.

"Why should I?"

"Don't forget, I didn't take over some actress and ditch you with our kids for six years." 

"I can't believe you just threw that in my face. I told you it was a better idea trying to get Andy Barclay's body instead of Nica's because we can't just take any disabled body because we'll never know if someone was born naturally disabled or have an accident." Tiffany snapped.

"But Nica wasn't born naturally disabled, remember? We can take over the accidents, not the natural ones." 

"I am just saying we can't be reckless because you could find a natural one and fail and they'll blab."

"Not if I kill them first." Chucky replied with an evil grin.

"We just need to be careful... that's all." Tiffany said softly looking out the window.