chapter three

"yeah, i'll be fine i am taking a bit time more."

I sat my back against my chair, i stuck myself in my advisory class room with books topped on my chair and the sore feeling against my back.

My heart thumped, time check. 4:58.

I wasn't expecting anyone for them to find me and drag me up to the rooftop, had myself stood up like a built bitch who has a plan. No i definitely don't, just holding on to the fact that she's not gonna beat me up.

"HEATHER NILL!"

The girl on the dreadlocks finally came in, my time has come.

"You do not have to drag me up the rooftop, i would gladly come by myself."

I told her.

"Just making sure you won't ran away kid."

She sat above the teacher's table.

I sighed before stepping out of my chair, finally accepting the fact that i may not come out alive.

Took a grip on my bag, as they closed me with their bodies as if I was going anywhere else. Till we reached the top of the stairs that is off limits for students.

They opened the metal door and threw me inside, it was cold as fuck. The sun was going down too and the breeze was getting violent from up here. I thought I would be waiting for Moe but she was the one waiting for me.

Nothing like i expected, they left me alone with her.

"i assume you didn't say anything, surprisingly i was off the principal's office today like a free day off."

She still had a lollipop in her mouth, assuming it was a new one.

"you weren't as bad, just a bitch."

I eyed on the bandage plastered on her face.

Her circular earrings hanging from her ears while i noticed a lighter sticking out of her pocket.

"can you just let me know what you want me to do, so i can leave?"

My arms spread wide, she was walking around in circles kicking a stone.

"I get it, i had a mistake from punching you across the face but you were accusing me of something I did not do!"

I shouted at her, it made her stop and turned her head up to me.

"yeah it was a mistake alright."

"You knew i didn't do it, you waited till you piss me off."

I don't think that was the right response.

"yes i did."

I backed, she did?

"what's up with you and noah.."

"what's up with me and Noah?"

"you don't want me to repeat it again, i promise you."

We exchanged words so fast I didn't even noticed how i was walking over the edge of the rooftop, my feet two steps away from falling to my death.

"he's all yours, i have nothing to do with him."

"i have nothing to do with him."

Moe's tone suddenly changed, it became softer, it was weird.

"I just hate you so much."

She confessed.

I literally don't care if she does, we're even now. She hates me and i hate her.