chapter fifteen

Heather

"Mallows my friend? You looked like you were in cloud 9 the entire time."

Lucy waved the marshmallow on the stick infront of me, so i took it and bite the entire thing without saying anything.

"Did you hit your head or something? You were staring in the fire for so long i thought you were sleeping with your eyes open."

A small circle of people i knew, i was sitting down in an old log. Noah, Lucy and Rye was sitting around me while there's a fire in the middle of us.

"You haven't eaten since we got here, is there anything wrong?"

Rye asked me, i shook my head no appreciating her concern.

"Don't stress Moe out so much, i am sure she's fine and alive."

Lucy shoved Rye a marshmallow on her girlfriend's mouth.

"fucking idiot you didn't even let it cool!"

Rye spit the marshmallow out, everyone started laughing almost made me though.

I couldn't even stay in one place without running my eyes around the campsite hoping i would sight Moe, but she was nowhere to be found.

The feeling growing in me can't be held back in anymore, i knew i needed to see her.

"I'll be back.."

I told them, standing up from the log.

"Girl don't walk into the damn woods again oh my god!"

Lucy shouted at me, i chuckled before going back to our cabin. Sleeping at a different cabin last night felt much more comfortable maybe because i was passed out.

I came in, surprised at the view of Moe's bare back.

I stared at her bare back and noticed a huge healed would on her lower back, i gasped when i realized it might look like a scar from a bullet.

"A knock would be respectful."

She turned around, with her shirt covering her front.

"What are you doing here?"

I honestly don't even know why i am here.

"W-why don't you join us?"

My breathing got heavier as she lets go of her shirt covering her front only leaving her in a black laced bra.

"we got marshmallows and i was wondering if you're hungr-"

She stared at me, up and down before meeting my eyes.

"If you are then why don't you, if i am hungry i wouldn't even bother coming out."

Moe told me before turning back around, she started to unclasp her bra taking another one from her bag, she started struggling to hook it in.

I gulped hardly before walking towards her, i felt her goosebumps when my fingers pressed on her back.

"what happened?"

I ran my fingers through her scar, she flinched a bit and turned around to look at me.

"Don't touch that, you do not have my consent."

She put on a puffer jacket, slipped in a black tank top before doing so.

"I heard you came looking for me."

Busy throwing her things inside her bag, she glared at me.

"i did."

Not even looking at me anymore, i tried to keep our conversation going.