Locked up (1)

"-I'm sweating like a god damn nun in a whore house" Darling slumped onto the floor as Morgan failed to hide his laughter.

"You literally ran for less than 15 minutes" he held his hand down to her, "come on, you need to take a lap around the gym at least."

"I need a nap" she corrected with a laugh at her own pun, taking his hand and letting him pull her to her feet, quickly catching her as she played limp in his arms.

"Stop turning into jelly" Morgan laughed and tried to prop her up but she melted more into him.

"I can't hear you, I've died from you making me workout- you're basically a murderer now mister, and on halloween of all days too, so disrespectful of you."

"I'm not making you work out, the government is- and the criminals don't care about your love of halloween, we still need to work" Morgan reminded her with a chuckle, "you have to pass the fitness eval just like the rest of us when we have to re-take it at the end of this quarter, it's better to be prepared now."

"This is revolting, I look like I've been swimming" Darling stood up properly and laughed at the sweat dripping off her, forcing a clearing of his throat to distract from the urge to follow the sweat dripping on down her collarbones onto the see-through oversized v neck white vintage t-shirt she wore on top of a bright pink sports bra and biker shorts.

Morgan shook his head at himself with slight confusion and chucked a towel at her, "maybe if you dressed for the gym properly, you wouldn't be so sweaty- I mean come on, you're literally wearing air forces in an FBI training centre."

"I wanted to dress like Princess Diana" she smiled and did a twirl with her two loose braids flipping behind her shoulders and pushing her curtain bangs behind her ear, "I say job well done."

"Not everything is a fashion show in life" Morgan laughed, wiping his own sweat off his forehead with a towel.

"You take that back right now- what if the love of my life was at this gym and I didn't have a good outfit on? Do you want me to be alone forever? Some friend you are" Darling joked, pretending to do the stretches that Morgan did to cool down.

"If they're the love of your life then they won't care what you wear" he spoke wisely with a slight teasing to his tone, "and I'm pretty sure the only people in here are us and that group of old guys by the running machine so I think you'll have to resort back to dating apps."

"I don't know, that one in the red track suit is awfully sexy- I mean just look at those wrinkles, don't you just wanna get lost in them?" Darling joked quietly, gesturing at the at least 70 year old man who was on the elliptical at the slowest possible speed across from them.

Morgan couldn't help bursting out laughing as he shook his head at her, "he's doing better than you on that thing- you almost fell right off that machine as soon as you stepped on it."

"You put it at the highest speed!" She defended with a chuckle, "it's not my fault I don't have monstrously long legs like you."

"Monstrously? Big word for you" he teased and gestured for them to start to leave but Darling spotted something through a door into the back of the gym that took her interest.

"Hey look! Now I can finally prove that I can beat you in a fight" she eagerly led them into the room where punching bags lined the walls and an old boxing ring sat in the middle of the smaller area than the main gym.

"I never doubted that you could beat me in a fight" Morgan laughed, going to remind her they had to leave before she grabbed his hand, attempting to drag him into the ring.