Unluckily lucky

Darling was right, Morgan did not like this plan at all.

But as he sat on the edge of the forest floor watching the church burn to the ground with the team's sirens growing in the background, he couldn't fault that it was a good plan.

One that started with them agreeing to Jimbo's request for Morgan to 'take her...'

"What are you doing Darl? What's the real plan here?" Morgan whispered down to her as they were led to the small back room by the two brothers who were snickering and giggling to each other.

"Trust me and just do what I said to do" she whispered back.

"I don't like the sound of this-"

"Shush your mush, whenever have I given us a bad plan?"

"Where do I even start?" Morgan couldn't help his quiet laughter, "what about the time you made us pretend to be fire fighters to get out of history when neither of us studied for the test?"

"I didn't make us pretend to be them, I just staged a fake fire and happened to find two fire fighter costumes in the theatre department" she chuckled, "and it worked didn't it?"

"Yeah until we were forced onto the fire engine when they left and ended up hiding in the fire station for four hours" Morgan pointed out with amusement that was cut short by the two brother's opening the door for them to a room full of coffins.

"Wow... how romantic?" Darling almost shivered at the sight.

"Dad will come check on you in 10 minutes, get started with her" one of them said as they left, sighing at Darling over his shoulder.

"I told you we should have just killed that guy, that could be us in there with her" he spoke to his brother as they were leaving.

Darling felt Morgan's rage through the tension in his arm next to her, looking up at the death stare he had towards the two brothers as the door closed behind them.

"Let's get started, we don't have time to pout" Darling nudged his arm and started looking around for the stuff she needed to set her plan into motion, grabbing multiple things from the dust ridden room and running over to the old furnace, turning it on just slightly and praying it heated up just as much as the one in her old church.

"What do we need?" Morgan turned to her, watching as she paced around the room and tried to figure out that question for herself, climbing the coffins and reaching the bars on the window to start the next part of her plan- but it seemed they had run out of time.

Jimbo walked into the room faster than they had expected, both pausing and looking back over their shoulders at him.

"Well... this is awkward" Darling spoke into the tension as Jimbo stared at them with a sense of deep rage before turning calmly and locking the door behind him.

"I thought you two said you would behave if we gave you privacy, tut, tut, tut" he shook his head.

"I don't know how you do it Jimmy, but most of the time it takes longer than 5 minutes for people to have sex" Darling couldn't help her mocking.

She watched as Jimbo's eye twitched with a burning hatred for her that opposed his sinister smirk.

"I guess I'll just have to teach you two how to behave- starting with you young lady" his hands went to his belt and Darling felt the fear racing through her but stood calmly.

Morgan on the other hand, was anything but calm.

The anger racing through him was threatening to come out and launch at Jimbo but Darling's hand placed on his shoulder.