Locked up (3)

"-Shit! The pigs got in! Run boys!" Morgan heard the inmates yelling, fleeing from the kitchen just like Darling had planned as they stayed hidden in the freezer.

"We gotta move man! Leave the slut!" One of the coughing prisoners yelled at J-bone who was still looking for Darling even all the smoke and chaos.

"Damn it-" he shook his head and covered his mouth, following the inmates out when they heard more 'shooting', "-I'll be back for you bitch!"

"Sure you will sweetheart" Darling whispered sarcastically to herself, counting 30 seconds before opening the door carefully, the eggy smoke coated smell immediately hitting them and making Morgen cover his mouth with a gag.

"What the hell did you put in those eggs? How did you know that would work-"

"Shush your mush before they come back- let's go this way" Darling whispered, taking his hand and pulling them out of the freezer along the wall to the door, struggling to see in the tear gas like smoke, but with more eggs, "now I need you to shout exactly what I say."

"What?"

"Trust me" she nodded, glancing over the counter at the prisoners who she needed to be further away for them to be in the clear.

"Okay, shout 'all units head into the A wing through the kitchen' in your big shot FBI voice" Darling ordered, grabbing a pan and scratching it with her acrylic nails so it made a fake sort of metallic radio sound before nodding to Morgan who looked all the more confused before yelling what she said, realising she was making him mimic a raid to move the inmates.

"'We have orders from the governor to kill any out of line inmates on sight and evacuate through main reception, abandon B wing.'"

After he followed her instructions again with confusion, they waited for a few moments, hearing the yelling and panic grow more distant as the inmates broke down the B wing door and ran that way.

"Wait-" Darling grabbed Morgan's arm as he went to open the kitchen door to check if it was clear, an uneasy feeling in her chest as if someone was waiting there to pounce at them- but it was too late, Morgan had already slightly opened the door that was then pushed all the way open, being jumped on by J bone- the only one who hadn't cleared out through the B wing exit.

"Ha!I ain't no fool! I knew that was a trick!" He yelled, smacking Morgan in the knee with a baton stolen from the officer, being hit in the face before he could defend himself or stop himself falling to his knees where J-bone's boot met his face.

"You look good on your knees, I wonder if that bitch of yours does as well" J-Bone mocked and went to punch Morgan, but a sudden weight on his back from Darling launching herself onto him without thinking stoped him mid swing.

"You bet your ass I do" she yelled, "but I don't get on my knees for a greasy rat man like you!"

"How about on your back then you little slut?" He tried to shake her off, grabbing her by the hair and throwing her over her shoulder, slamming her onto the metal kitchen island and instantly winding her with a pained yelp escaping her lips.

"Darling!" Morgan yelled with concern, pushing himself to his feet but J-bone turned and smacked him with the baton across the face and sent him to his knees once again.

He went to hit him a second time, but Morgan caught the baton mid swing, looking up at him with a suddenly overwhelmingly threatening expression and quick reflexes that startled J-bone as he stood up to his full height, wiping the blood from his nose and tilting his head down with a terrifying expression.