Chapter 5

As he continued to shake Dedalus' hand who kept coming back for more, he asked Sirius how to get through the wall between the Leaky Cauldron and Diagon Alley.

So Pads, can you tell me how to go through the wall between Diagon Alley and Leaky Cauldron again?

...

Pads?

Yeah, uh...

You just have to run straight into the wall.

Really?

Yeah, its that simple. Same for the barrier between Platform 9 3/4.

Okay,

Thanks, Padfoot.

He made his way through the crowd to Hagrid.

"Let's go to Diagon Alley," Harry said as he readjusted his bag on his shoulder.

Hagrid nodded and waved the rest of the crowd away from Harry and said "Well, we best be off. We got lots to do. Things to buy."

And as they made their way out of the Leaky Cauldron, Harry saw a man with a purple turban glaring at him.

He felt weird around the man. He is giving off the 'I am a (no nosed) murdering bastard' kinda vibe.

The door of the Leaky Cauldron shut closed as Hagrid closed it.

"I know exactly what to do!" Harry exclaimed as he started naruto running towards what could possibly be the way to Diagon Alley.

"'Arry, what are ya doing?!" Hagrid shouted in surprise as Harry sped past him to the wall.

Harry didn't listen though and continued running until-

"oW! ShIT! FUck! CRaP! thAt bLoOdy gIt!"

Harry started shouting colourful words of anger as he held onto his forehead. He could've gotten world record if swearing for the longest time was a thing.

He dropped to the ground howling swear words in pain.

Hagrid helped him up but he was still clutching onto his forehead where a new ugly bruise was etched into his forehead.

Damn Sirius and his stupid little tricks!

Harry might be used to his tricks but he never liked them.

"Whatcha do that for, 'Arry?" Hagrid asked as he checked if he had more injuries.

"I thought that was you get into Dragon Alley," Harry said, as he discreetly used his metarmorphagus abilities to hide his bruise.

And his scar for less attention.

Hagrid meanwhile was tapping the bricks on the wall.

"Three up ... two across ..." he muttered. "Right, stand back, Harry."

He tapped the wall three times with the point of his umbrella, and the brick wriggled – it wriggled – in the middle, a small hole appeared – it grew wider and wider – a second later they were facing an archway large enough even for Hagrid, an archway on to a cobbled street which twisted and turned out of sight.

"Welcome," said Hagrid, "to Diagon Alley."

It was an amazing sight. This view is way better than just running through the wall.

Hagrid grinned at Harry's amazement.

They stepped through the archway. Harry looked quickly over his shoulder and saw the archway shrink instantly back into a solid wall.

The sun shone brightly on a stack of cauldrons outside the nearest shop, making them shine.

Cauldrons – All Sizes – Copper, Brass, Pewter, Silver – Self-Stirring - Collapsible said a sign hanging over them. Although there was one that needs some godamn cleaning that's for sure. It's leaking with grease. dEsgAstEng!

"Yeah, you'll be needin' one," said Hagrid, "but we gotta get yer money first."

Harry wished he had 8 eyes more eyes to take in the view. Honestly having a camera would be very useful now. Maybe he should've stolen one.

Maybe a wizarding camera would be better.

But why was he thinking about stealing cameras when he should be looking at all the amazing stores around him.

Everywhere he looked there was something to stare at.

Like the one with freakin awesome looking creatures. One looked like a duck and mole hybrid. Or I could just say platypus but I don't really care(niffler). And then there's a cat but it isn't a cat (kneazle). And then there's this potato headed looking thing...with legs and arms and mouthes (gnomes). Then there's this dog with two tails (crup). The sign on the shop Magical Managery. [I don't know how to spell it].

And then there was another shop whose sign read 'Flourish and Blotts' that is stuffed with books that it even reached the ceiling. Some books were thin and some that are thick as a cake. The shop owner looked like he was looking for something invisible, he is freaking feeling the ground like a dog. (That's the Invisible Book of Invisibility)

A low, soft hooting came from a dark shop with a sign saying Eeylops Owl Emporium – Tawny, Screech, Barn, Brown and Snowy. There were dozens of feathers littered on the floor of that shop and several eyes were looking around at passersby.

Several boys of about Harry's age had their noses pressed against a window with broomsticks in it. "Look," Harry heard one of them say, "the new Nimbus Two Thousand – fastest ever –"

There were shops selling robes, shops selling telescopes and strange silver instruments Harry had never seen before, windows stacked with barrels of bat spleens and eels' eyes, tottering piles of spell books, quills and rolls of parchment, potion bottles, globes of the moon... and one of the sun. He doesn't know why that exists.

Cause... I mean why would you want a globe of something you see every day.

There was many more but what really caught Harry's eyes is a snowy-white building which towered over the other little shops.

"Gringotts," said Hagrid.

Standing beside its burnished bronze doors, wearing a uniform of scarlet and gold, was –

"Yeah, that's a goblin," said Hagrid quietly as they walked up the white stone steps towards him.

Holy Merlin! That's a goblin?! I didn't know their face was this deformed.

Oh, so you're already at Gringotts?

Yeah, no thanks to you.

Alright, I am sorry I tricked you alright?

That's not enough to make me accept your apology.

Fine uh...I'll give you the silent treatment!

But Harry didn't have much time to react as he missed a step and Hagrid reached to stop him from falling over.