UNFINISHED PART

"Well, there you are, boy. Platform nine – platform ten. Your platform should be somewhere in the middle, but they don't seem to have built it yet, do they?"

Harry glared at Vernon.

"Did you expect something to magically appear?" Harry asked, sarcasm leaking from his voice.

"Don't say that, boy!" Vernon whispered angrily. He looked around as if someone was listening to their conversation.

Harry took note of this.

"Do you really think everyone here is a muggle, Vernon?" Harry chuckled. "I'm afraid your sorely mistaken,"

He then left them hanging and positioned himself at the barrier between platform nine and ten.

He started to walk towards it. People jostled him on their way to platforms nine and ten.

He leaned on his trolley as he started running towards the barrier.

He was coming nearer and nearer.

Hoping that Sirius wasn't joking with him, he closed his eyes and-

Next moment he opened his eyes to see a scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people.

A sign overhead said Hogwarts Express, 11 o'clock.

Harry looked behind him and saw a wrought-iron archway where the ticket box had been, with the words Platform Nine and Three Quarters on it.

He looked down. Below it, was something he did not expect to see. A big black dog, like the one from his dreams, sitting, staring at the archway, like it was waiting for him.

His eyes lit up like a child on Christmas Day.

The grim like dog started running towards him, barking loudly as it did.

Harry let go of his trolley (earning a screech from Hedwig as the trolley jerked a bit) and kneeled so that he was head to head with the running dog.

He stretched his arms wide.

Some adults yelled at him, "Kid! That's the grim!" and "Move! It's going to kill you!".

But all the yells were ignored as the dog tackled him to the ground, sending the back of his head to bump on to the cement floor ankle ng some adults who believes the story of the grim shout at the dog to back away.

"Oof!"

The dog barked happily as he licked his godson's face until it was dripping wet.

"Padfoot!" Harry laughed, as he spits out some of the dog salivae (That ain't no wrong spelling. That's the plural of saliva) that slipped into his mouth.

The spit hit the dogs snout.

The dog stepped back a bit as it sneezed to get the spit out of its nose.

Once he completed his mission in emptying his nostrils, Harry made the dog look him in the eye and said, "Are you really Padfoot?"

The dog barked at him again. And then there was a voice resounding in his mind.

It's me, pup! It's me!

Harry sobbed happily as he was reassured that this dog was no straight do- wait he meant stray dog.

*

He grinned as he and the big dog weaved through the crowd of people.

I'm in Platform Nine and Three Quarters, Padfoot!

We are, pup.

The dog reminded him. He looked at Harry again.

Are you alright, Pup? You sure I didn't hit you too hard, did you?

Harry rolled his eyes at his godfather while passing a girl with bushy brown hair and her parents. Sirius followed his godson.

Yes, I'm sure you didn't, Padfoot.

I was actually wondering if you were tricking me into slamming into the wrong platform while I was running through the barrier.

Your losing faith in me, Pup. Whatever did I do wrong?

You told me to run into the Wall leading to Diagon Alley and I now have a bruise on my forehead to add to my scar.

And you made my face dripping wet.

But I already said sorry.

The dog whined as he looked at Harry's smug face. He was obviously teasing him. And enjoying it.

Godfather and Godson walked their way through the crowd, going near the back of the train.

Pads,

Yes, pup?

What are you going to do while I go to Hogwarts?

Are you going to find Moon or are you

going to find a place to live first?

What do you think I am doing here, Pup?

Huh?

I am going with you as your familiar.

No one alive knows I am an animagus except for you, Moony, Minnie maybe-

Maybe?

Harry raised an eyebrow. He looked at the dog for an explanation. What the fudge did he mean by that?

I will soon publish my own chapter! I'm currently working on the journey.