тняεε

~A/N: Hi y'all! Hope you're good! Idk why but I have a very good feeling about this summer, you know, apart from the fact that it's constantly raining where I am rn, but oh well. Like I said before, this is a sumery story, and will end more or less when the summer does :) Hope y'all like this (short and quite bad) chappy!~

Niall's P.O.V:

So, we exchanged phone numbers before parting ways.

I checked into the hotel, it was in fact quite impressive, not unlike Liam had mentioned. My room was bright, a tiny passage with a door to the bathrrom lead to a bed with a white headboard, a large mirror with a TV hung above it, a table and stool below them. 

I placed my suitcase next to the bed before plopping on the soft covers, tired from the day's travels. The sun was still blasting through the balcony window, and the room was heated. I could feel a thin layer of sweat covering my body, causing me to walk to the bathroom and having a luke warm shower. I washed my hair as the water padded onto my back, running down my body. 

I dried myself off before slipping on a change clothes and stepping back into the bedroom. I felt my eyes become heavy and tiredness washed over me, so I drew the big curtains before falling on the bed again. This time, I fell asleep. 

*******************

By the time I was awake, it was already seven in the evening, I had slept for four hours. Stretching my arms, I arose from the bed and drew out a long yawn. I checked the folder on the table to see what time each meal occured, and it turned out that dinner was in the main dining hall right now. My stomach rumbled at the realization.

I decided to leave after grabbing my room key card and purse.

The dining hall was large and bright, with marble pillars and food layed out on surfaces at the entrance. Tables were set at the back, with a door to eating space on a balcony outside.

I took a white plate before collecting some of the food that seemed appealing, although there was a lot of it, I decided that I would try out a bit of everything each day. 

I walked to the back, setting on a table outside, in the heat of the early French evening. I looked out onto the space overlooked by the balcony, there was a large swimming pool with a dark wooden bridge stood in the middle. Another, smaller, pool was behind it, the light in it turned on as the sky began to turn dark.

 As I finished my meal, which was in fact delicious, I felt a buzz in my pocket.  I retirieved my phone, glancing at the screen.

From Liam: Hey, Niall :) I was wondering whether you wanted to go on a walk?

To Liam: Now?

From Liam: Now.

From Liam: Only if you want, of course.

To Liam: Okay:)        (A/N: IF YOU TALK ABOUT TFIOS I S2G)