тεη

~A/N: Hi guys, literally nobody is reading this, but I like writing it so...

I have exams now and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail my chemistry, oops. I'm a horrible procrastinator. I'm really excited for summer, which was my main inspirations for this story <3

Song recommendation: No Control (everyone is No Control af right now)

~

"You all right, Ni?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled.

I wasn't really. I knew that my sister was finding it hard after what happened, and I wasn't there to help her. I just left her to deal with everything alone. What kind of a brother was I?

"Something's troubling you, I can tell. But it's okay if you don't wan to talk about it, I get that." He smiled a toothy grin.

Attempting to push the negative thoughts aside, I slid down the wall, sitting beside Liam.

"So, any plans for tomorrow?"

"Not at all."

"Didn't think so." He smiled with one corner of his lips, looking down at his feet. "You're not really the planning type of person, are you?"

"Not at all. I like to go with the flow." My hand glided through the light breeze before we laughed at my idiotic remark.

"Well it just so happens that I have a day off tomorrow." Liam's head tilted in my direction, a smile creasing his facial features.

"Great. Any ideas on what to do around here?"

"Well, there's the Lerins Islands, they're really historic and almost eerily peaceful. There's the Forville market as well, if you want to go shopping or Rue Meynadier, which has pastry shops to die for."

"How about we go to the island tomorrow, then?"

"Okay." He grinned, looking away at the sky.

"So are you okay?"

"What?"

"You seemed a little upset when you came back from the phone."

"Oh! I'm....okay, I guess. It depends what you mean by 'okay'."

"I don't really know." He sighed, a frown making its way onto his face. "Are you happy though?" Speckles of light glimmered in his eyes, reflecting the dim moonlight, his face lit up only a little by the light from inside the room. Brown locks lay flat atop his head now, no longer fitting into a quiff. His elbows were propped up on his angled knees, black fading into black.

"Yes. Yes, I'm happy. Are you?"

His eyes looked at me, his lips formed a lopsided grin. "Very."