тнιятεεη

~A/N: Hey guys! So half of the last chapter didn't seem to be working for you guys, but I reuploaded it, if you want to just check it out. I'm really in the summery mood, so the next few chapters will probably reflect that, but I kind of wanted this story to be a good summer one :)

Song recommendation: Missing You- All Time Low (the lyrics <3)

~

"Paris?"

"Paris!"

"That seems awfully cliché..."

"Oh but then we could go to Disney Land! And see the Eiffel Tower! And oh my God, they have the best cakes in Paris!" Liam grinned, his eyes glinting with excitement in the moonlight.

"Hmmm..." I smirked, faking an uncertainty to simply wind him on.

"Pretty please!" Liam clasped his hands together, making puppy dog eyes and folding his lips into a pout.

"Uhh...okay!" I grinned at him, enveloping his body in an embrace.

"Thank you, Nialler!"

"That's okay. We still have a while left here though, remember." I stated as we separated.

"I know. And don't worry, I have thing planned." He winked. "Right, well I believe it is now time for me to leave-" His body moved away from me, but he was cut short by a roll of thunder.

"You sure about that?"

"Not-not so much." He shook his head rapidly, licking his lips. He slowly turned in my direction. "Do you think maybe I could-I don't know- our room- I mean it's okay if you say no-but I was just-"

"Liam." I brought him out of his rambling, causing him to suddenly look up at me. "You can stay in my room, it's fine." I reassured him before opening the hotel front door.

Liam and I were still unsure as to whether I was allowed to have guests in my room, which made the situation a little complicated.

"Act casual." I whispered to him, walking inside the hotel.

He nodded in response before I looked in another direction. My steps were a little fast as I made my way to the elevator. Once I was there, I looked over at Liam who was now swaggering across the lobby, his back angled a little.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Acting casual?" Liam looked at me, confused.

I pulled him inside the elevator before pressing the button for my floor and chuckling.

"What?"

"You're a dork."

"But I'm your dork."