ηιηε

~A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this update is late on in the week, I've just been feeling like shít recently. But writing makes me happier, so that's what I did. <3

Song recommendation: Animal - Neon Trees

~

"Why don't you go with me?"

What?!

"What?"

"I mean...I know we've only know each other for a few days, but I plan to stay here for about two weeks anyway, so we can become better friends, if you want. And then we can go somewhere together. If you like."

Liam's face looked thoughtful for a while, before a smile appeared on his face. "Okay! That's a great idea." The apples of his cheeks became more prominent as he grinned, his eyes crinkling at the corners. He embraced me then, shuffling from the wall he was leaning on and placing his arms around my side.

I leaned my head into the crook of his neck. Liam's skin was warm as my chin sat on his shoulder, my arms wrapped around him.

And there we sat for a few sweet minutes in the warm, dusty, French night air.

At sudden, the shrill of my phone was heard from inside.

"I'll be back in a minute." I grunted, gathering myself up from the floor, walking inside a little woozily, the alcohol kicking in. "Hello?"

"Hi Niall!" Jayce's cheery voice spoke from the other end of the call.

"Hey, Jayce, how are you doing?"

"I'm good, pretty knackered from work. How's France? Oh! And any updates on French lover boy?"

"Oh my God, Jayce. One, France is great and it's really warm and the food is bloody amazing. Two, he is not French. Three, he is not my lover boy, he is my friend."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say." I heard his giggle through the phone. "Anyway, your sister called."

"How is she?"

"She's good, still kind of getting over the...situation."

"Yeah." I sighed. "Do you think she'll be okay?"

"I think so. She has Charlie to help her along. Oh, and I gave her your number 'cause she lost it, so she might be calling you up soon."

"Okay, thanks Jayce. I need to go now, but I'll call you tomorrow."

"'Kay. You go off to lover boy."

"Oh my God."

He laughed before hanging up and I turned my phone off.