Chapter 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Dynera (Die) Ericks
Nina's Class
9:09 a.m.

I'm pushing past the crowd around the door, trying to get to Nina and her girl fighting in the classroom. "Nina," I call out, then I start pulling ole girl away from Nina so that they can stop. "Y'all stop! Y'all stop! Y'all gon get in trouble," I shout.

I already hear the teacher talking to the speaker, asking for an admin to be sent. Suddenly strong hands pry Nina's girl off of my friend and I'm thrown to the side. I'm ready to throw some hands until I realize that Enez is neutralizing the situation. I don't know when she got here or how she got this super strength but suddenly Nina's chick is off of her.

The admin is here now though, trying to round up the people who saw what was going on.

Shit the whole world probably saw it.

A dozen phones were out and the hallway was roaring with loud, nosy kids. I walk over to Nina where she sits at a desk, trying to make sure she's ight. "Her nose is bleeding," Enez says, running to get some tissue. I spot the cop trying to squeeze through the crowd.

"Did she come to the class? And did she lay hands on you first?" I ask. If so, Nina might not get arrested or get as many suspension days if her girl initiated shit. "Yeah," Nina says in an almost shrill voice, pinching her nose as she holds her head back. "I tried to get shorty off of you as soon as I could," Enez says. She bends down in front of Nina and pats her nose with some tissue. "Don't move, it's gonna hurt worse."

"Who's our little fighter?" the cop asks, looking at each of us, until his eyes land on Nina. "You again?"

"Her girl came to the class and started mess," Enez supplied. She hands Nina the bloody tissue to stick up her nostrils. "You want me to walk her? I think shawty got her good."

"She really did," I comment, looking at my friend worriedly. I saw somebody pushing through the crowd, then there erupted Londynn. "You okay Nina?"

"Come to my office with me. I need statements," the cop says gruffly. Enez, Londynn, Nina, and I follow behind the cop, the hallway starting to clear up a bit as teacher's gain control back over the students.

"Ian start nothing," Nina says, her voice sounding slightly stopped up. "Shawty started everything. That's why I broke up with her. She's crazyyy."

"I've dealt with my fair deal of crazy women before," the cop states. He doesn't say anything else until we've made it to his office. I notice Enez biting on her already low nails. I wonder if she's nervous about law enforcement being involved, or if she's just worried about Nina's wellbeing.

Enez Lyons
Campus Cop's Office
9:15 a.m.

Dynera sits besides Nina since they were the two the cop was really questioning. Londynn and I really walked in on the tail end of the fight. We had minimal to nothing to do with the situation, so on dat, we were good. I bite my nails while I watch them get questioned, the tang of blood on my tongue as I pull nail up from on my skin. I suck it up with my tongue, holding that finger in my mouth.

They left out of the see through room together. Nina was still pinching at her nose, and looked annoyed as hell. "They said I can't pull this shit next year or they won't let me walk across the stage," Nina says slowly, "but otherwise I got two days of ISS, and then ya nigga free," she smirked.

"It coulda been worse," I shrug, giving Nina a hug.

"And stop fucking around wit deez hoes," Londynn laughs. "You know dat girl ain't finna listen," Dynera shook her head. "Well you should," I say, "I might've just met you, but yo ass can't seem to stay outta trouble."