Chapter 𝙎𝙞𝙭

Enez Lyons
Music Production II
1:10 p.m.

Just as I'm getting seated in what I thought was my last class of the day, the principal comes on the speaker. "Sorry to interrupt. Students...there has been a misconception going on at Pastrami High School that this year there will be six class periods. I know that it was discussed last year, but that has not been made final. Until then, we have seven class periods."

I could hear everybody's groans down the hall.

"We get out at 2:56. I understand that a lot of students don't have a seventh period marked on there schedule, which has fed further into the rumors. That's a mistake on the school's part, and only for today- everyone will stay in their sixth period for both sixth and seventh period until we get everyone's schedules straight."

The principal goes off the speaker and I start texting the group chat.

Me: dis sum bull 😤😤

Stinka👄🖕🏽: omm 😤

Heat💔💔: I told dis shawty I was gon eat ha out at 2:00, now how I'm sposed to make dis work 😞

Die😈: girl just tell her at 2:56 now😂😂

Heat💔💔: this is just...... painful 🙄

Me: I bet it is

Stinka👄🖕🏽: shii at least my shift start at 4

Die😈: boss gave me late shift today 💔

Heat💔💔: im glad I don't have a job at 16 😙

Me: ur prolly gonna be a pimp at 17 Nina 🤭

Heat💔💔: I think u want a excuse to call me Daddy but ok 🥲

Die😈: yall chill wit da homosexual behavior in da chat

Me: we can make it a 3sum mamas 👄

Stinka👄🖕🏽: 👀👀

Die😈: im not answerin to dat 🙄

Me: but u just did

Heat💔💔: but u did doh 🤔

The teacher raps her knuckles on my desk. "Hey, can you put that away please. Thanks."

I slide my phone into my back pocket and focus on allat ass miss ma'am here got. I think I should pay attention in this class. You know, I'm a good student and all.

"My name is Ms. Letterman, like the jacket," she turns around to write her name on the board. She's really curvy, big breasts, decent sized waist, big thighs, ass, and nice hips. She would make a beautiful plus sized goddess, and her outfit was fire, along with her hair. She had a little lace front, dark brown that brought out the brown romper she wore with black strappy sandals. Ms. Letterman looked like she was ready for the beach.

But she didn't have to go there for me to make her wet.

I bite my nails as she talks. "I know everybody's a bit disappointed by the principal's announcement, but I promise you, y'all will forget about allat today. We're gonna be learning more about each other, playing with some production tools, going over a syllabus, and having some chill time. What do y'all say?"

The class begrudgingly agreed.

"Alright, we all know what music production is, right?" she asks us.

Everyone nods their heads, including me.

"Ight, well ima still explain for the ones who too scared to admit they don't. Now when them assignments need to be turned in, we start to see who really knows what music production is." Ms. Letterman walks to the board, pulling out a purple Expo marker. It wasn't just her body that captivated me: it was her personality and the way she talked about music production.