Chapter Three

Grrr. This school is so gosh damn big I can't even find the stupid library. I look at the signs they have on the wall, but they are of no help. I went around another corner and wished I hadn't. 

"Oh, hey it's flinching Anna," Nate says and starts walking towards me. Stay strong you can do it. I told to myself. 

"Leave me alone," I say trying to get away from him and his group. He acts like this is some high school that he has control over.  

"Or what? You gonna flinch," He laughs coming at me. I'm going to lose it pretty soon, I'm not ready for someone like him.

"Just let me go," I turn around, but one of his friends went behind me. I was trapped. I'm not good in tight spaces, especially when they're people that trap me. Who would be?

"No, now that you bailed on the project I have to do it all by myself. So in return, you're going to pay for it." He comes forward and I scream remembering him say the same words. The same words before I got a beating that made me unable to walk for a week. 

"Don't hurt me, please. " I cry curling into a ball to protect myself. I remember when I first told John that I would never help him. He started hitting me and yelling at me and saying that I was a piece of sh*t and that I didn't deserve him. It was all too much, I can't do it, I can't be strong. Someone touches my arm, I jump trying to push away from them, but I see him put his hands up.

"What's wrong?" I recognized him. It was Matthew, I think that's his name.

"Nothing just-just leave me-me alone." I stutter wiping the tears off my face and getting up. I looked around for the assholes, but they weren't in site. They must have all ran off when I screamed.

"There something wrong, just tell me, it's okay." He says taking a step forward. I flinched instinctively and he stops. "I'm not going to hurt you, let's just go to the library and talk, okay?"

"No, I have to go," I turn around ready to leave.

"No, come on. It's not bad to talk about things." He says quickly walking around me to stand in front of me. He was looking at me sympathetically. I really hate when people look at me like that, that's why I make sure that no one finds out, but that failed, like really badly. If I wanted sympathy I'd go about telling everyone about it making a big deal.

"I don't want to talk, just let me go," I say trying to go around him, but he moves with me. "Why do you even care, you just see a girl that panicked and you think you can help, well news flash you can't, and I'm fine I don't need to be fixed," I say raising my voice and taking a step forward.

"You seem to be a nice person and I can try to help, I'm not trying to fix you, I just want to talk." He says putting more space between us because when I yelled at him, I got in his face a little without realizing it.

"Well, I don't. We can reschedule a different time, I have to go." I walk around him and I saw that he went to grab my arm but then decided not to, probably because he thought I was going to blow up again. It was a good choice though.

"Ok, tomorrow then." He replies as I was almost out the door.

Thanks for reading, tell me what you thought :D