Chapter Nineteen

I start to run. Where to go? Where to go? I can hear him coming after me. I make a sharp turn, it takes him a while before he catches up, but then he's behind me. I was going to scream for help but he grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth. "You should have learned by now not to run." He says and pushes me to walk forward. I try to get out of his grasp, but it doesn't work.

 Then if feel something cold on my skin. It's a knife. I immediately stopped struggling and started walking normally. Once we are outside he throws me in a van. I try to get to the door, but he closes it to fast. The van is really big, so hopefully, it's easy to find. When we were walking out I saw one kid saw that he was kidnapping me. Please, Please, Please, go and tell a teacher, I think to my self. 

Once John gets in the car he climbs in the back. He grabs my hands, I slap him as hard as I can, but he just gets mad. "Looks like I'm going to have to break you again." He says and punches me in the stomach. "I don't want to hurt you, but if you're going to be mean, I will." All the memories of him hurting me come back and I start to cry, I try really hard for the tears to stop but it doesn't work. He ties my hands behind my back. "You remember what happens when you cry." I just look at him. I start to be able to contain the tears. When I stop crying, he smiles. "That's my girl." He says and wipes the tears from my eyes, I flinch away from him. "I won't hurt you unless I need to." He says and kisses me, I try to pull back, but he has me pinned against the van so I can't do anything.

Matt's P.O.V.

Ray comes in running. The teacher gives him a glare. "The new girl, what's her name?" He asks the teacher.

I but in. "Anna. Why?" I ask confused. She's not really the new girl though, not anymore. 

"Some guy grabbed her and took her in a van." The teacher grabs the phone, I look outside the window and see a van pulling away. No, no ,no, no. I look at Rosie from the back but she has her headphones in. Other people in the room are all staring at the teacher. What should I do? What should I do? Bring. I look at my phone.

John: Told you, you would regret something. She's mine, she will never love you.

I read. Wait, wait, wait. He's, he's her kidnapper. This makes no sense. Then 2 cops come in. "Who's saw her last, and talked to her last." Everyone was now looking at the cops or me and Ray.

The teacher says "Ray saw her last and Matthew was probably the last one to talk to her."

"K. You two come outside." He says and walks out of the room. "When did you see her last?"

"She was getting pulled by this guy and he had a knife to her back, it was about 5 minutes ago."

I was going to burst "Why don't you have people out there following the van?" I ask after Ray is done talking.

"We do son, but if either of you can help narrow it down that would be better."

"I know who the kidnapper is." Both heads of the cops whip towards me. "His name is John, John Margate." The cops pull out their notepad and start writing things down. Then they send Ray back to class, but they want to ask me more questions.

"Did you see the van?"

"Ya, it was gray, there weren't any license-plates on it That's about it." They write more on the notepads.

"Do you know anything about the victim?" The cop says still writing on the notepad.

"Ya, this has happened to her before, her name is Anna Greenwell." They look at me when I say her name.

"We've been on a case like this before, she came into the hospital really bad." The girl cop says. "Ok, do you know any more info on the kidnapper or the victim?"