Chapter Fifteen

Matts P.O.V.

Ring, Ring, Ring "What the heck?" I grumble and push the blanket off. I see Anna walk out. Her hair is a mess, she has a baggy shirt and sweatpants on, and she looks like a zombie. 

"Morning." She says and gets a bowl of cereal.

"Morning, did I fall asleep?" I ask and get a bowl of cereal too.

"Ya I changed and grabbed your sweatshirt, but when I came out you were asleep and I didn't want you driving while you were tried so I just left you be."

"Oh, ok, what time is it?" I ask looking for the clock.

"5:55."

"What? Why did you wake up this early?" I ask confused.

"Training in the morning. I go for a little run in the morning to keep fit." She says starting to wake up.

"You're crazy," I say eating my cereal ready to go back to sleep.

"All women are crazy." She says looking at me with a smile.

"Nice hair," I say laughing a little. It looked good on her though, it being all messy.

"You shouldn't be talking." She says and ruffles my hair. I feel my hair, it's sticking up on one side. I feel my cheeks get a little warm. "So you want to come running with me?" She asks smiling.

"Sure, It'll be easy," I say, finishing my bowl. She shakes her head and laughs a little. 

It was 15 minutes in and I was breathing heavily ready to be back on her couch.

"Thought it was easy." She teases.

"It's," I try to finish the words, "not what expected."

"Come on we're almost to my house." She says practically sprinting. Great, I thought to my self sarcastically. After I made it to her house and up the stairs she was already in the shower. I get a glass of water and chug it down. After chugging four glasses of water I sit down. "Oh, you finally got here." She says coming out of the bathroom with her hair up in her towel.

"Shut up, I don't train like you do ok," I sigh. My stomach started hurting though.

"What's wrong?" She asks looking concerned.

"Nothing." I say, but I know I don't convince her.

"Your face is pale and you're clutching your stomach." She says walking over to em.

"Really bad stomach pain."

"Did you drink a lot of water when you came in?" She asks and sits on the couch.

"Ya." I say and she laughs. "What?" I ask confused.

"If you go for a run and then drink a lot your stomach hurts sometimes. How much did you drink?"

"Four glasses."

"What?" She asks wide-eyed. "No wonder why your stomach hurts. The pain should go away in about 10-15 minutes."

"Great," I mumble. She goes to the bathroom and comes out with curly hair. "Do you straighten your hair in the morning?" She looks confused but then smiles, shaking her head. 

"No, when my hair is wet its curly, but when I brush it, it gets straight." She says and throws my sweatshirt at me.

"Hey, where's my blue shirt that got lost when you were sick?" I ask remembering that I needed spare clothes because I am sweaty.

"It's in your sweatshirt." She says and starts to brush her hair.

"Thanks."

"Yup." She says and goes back into the bathroom. I take off my sweaty shirt and go to put my other one on when Anna walks out. "Would you keep clothes on." She says shaking her head and goes into the kitchen. I grab my bag and go into the bathroom.

"There, is this better?" I ask as I change in the bathroom.

"No, I still need my brush." She says outside the door. "Coming in." She says and opens the door. I have my sweatpants on and was about to put my shirt on.

"Hey, I'm changing here," I say.

"That sucks because this is my house." She says and try's to grab her brush, but I take it. "Give it." She says and puts her hands on her hips.

Anna's P.O.V. 

He shakes his head so I try to grab it, but he puts his hand up higher. I try to jump, but I'm still too short.

"Can't get it." He teases. I try again but it still doesn't work, so I go on top of my counter. I try to reach, but he moves just enough so that I can't reach him.

"We're going to be late." I say still on my counter.

"Oh that sucks, then maybe you shouldn't have walked in on a guy changing." He says still holding my brush.

"You were fully covered and all I want is my brush," I whine a little.

"Then come get it." He says waving it up in the air. I try to reach for it again, but this time I slip and fall towards him. He can't catch his balance quick enough and we both go down to the floor. He doesn't have a shirt making a blush creep its way onto my face. "Oww." He says and drops my brush onto the tiled ground. "Are you ok?" He asks opening his eyes.

"Ya, I had a little cushion," I say and pat his chest. "Thanks," I say and get off of him and grab my brush.

"No problem, next time you're going to fall on me warn me, ok." He says and cracks his back.

"Who said it will happen again?" I say finishing brushing my hair.

"Because you're clumsy." He says and puts his blue shirt on. I nod my head a little. "Wholly crap, my hair is messed up." He says and try's to pat it down as he looks in the mirror.

"Need a brush?" I ask waving it around.

"Ya."

"That sucks." I say. His face looks confused a first, but then he gets it.

"Please." He says.

"Nope." I say and put my brush behind me.

"Fine, if you want to hang around with someone that has messed up hair be my guess." He says grabbing his backpack.

"I will, now come on before we're late." I say and push him out of the bathroom and out of the house.