Chapter Twenty-One

Maddi Jane again, Jar Of Hearts, random 

Anna's P.O.V.

I crouch down on the floor, which makes my side hurt, but I don't care. Matt comes next to me and hugs me, but he can't help with this, not this time. "Anna, please talk to me." He says. He carried me up to my place, which didn't help my side, but I wasn't going to stop him. Once he put me on the couch I curled up into a ball and ever since then he's been trying to get me to talk to him.

"I-I can't g-go." I barely get out. Then Rosie comes in with Zach.

"Are you ok?" Rosie asks and sits next to me. Matt must have called them and told them. Rosie shoos Matt and Zach out of the room.

"I can't see him. Not again." I say and curl up next her.

"Shhh, it's ok. We will all be there for you, I promise." She says brushing my hair with her fingers. "Court will go really fast and you don't even have to see him, just answer their questions and leave."

"You promise you will come?" I ask looking at her.

"Yes. Zach, Matt get over here." They both come out and look at me. "You guys will come to court with her to help her right." She says looking at them and being a little bossy.

"Of course." Matt's says and comes and sits next to Rosie.

"I wouldn't miss it, you can count on all of us," Zach says also sitting on the couch.

"Thanks, guys," I say wiping the tears away. Rosie hugs me again and I smile because I have awesome friends. "K, let's get some food I hungry," I say trying to change the subject.

"Good idea. Where do you want to go?" Rosie asks letting me breath free.

"Perkins," I say craving waffles with whoop cream and fruit.

"Let's go," Zach says standing up. We all stand up and go to his car. Zach drives, Matt's sits in the passenger side, and Rosie and I sit in the back.

"Were you hanging out with Zach and that's why your car isn't here?" I ask in a whisper so the boys don't hear what we are talking about. I look at Rosie and she blushes a little.

"Y-Ya we were um uhh just hanging out." She says trying to make an excuse.

"You like him," I say a little louder and she shushed me. "Sorry, sorry, but I knew you were going to like him."

"I don't just like him, were dating." She says turning tomato red. I nearly scream, but she puts her hand over my mouth before any sound comes out.

"What?" I ask not believing what I heard. "Matt you owe me 20 dollars." He turns around confused and Rosie looks confused too. 'They were on a date.' I mouth, he looks defeated.

"Really?" He asks not believing me. I nod my head. "Crap." He says and hands me two tens.

"You bet on us?" Rosie says flooding her arms.

"Ya, just like you did to me and Matt," I say putting to money in my wallet.

"I guess that's fair." She says and we start talking more and the boys are talking too so we don't whisper anymore.

"Let's go," Zach says and parks his car. We all get out of the car and Rosie grabs Zach's hand then she grabs mine, so I grab Matt's. We walk into the restaurant all holding hands and the waitress looks at us funny but doesn't say anything. Rosie and I sit on one side of the booth and the guys sit on the other. "Switch, please," Zach says to Rosie. Matt laughs at him and pushes closer to him. "Not cool man, not cool." Rosie and I laugh at his reaction and Matt finally pulls away when the waitress comes back, probably thinking that we are psychopaths.