Chapter Nine

Anna's P.O.V. 

I wake up and stretch feeling my limbs are slightly numb. I rolled over and fall right onto the floor. What the heck? Where am I? I look around an unfamiliar room and they land on some guy I don't know. 

"Hey." He says sitting at a small table with a bowl of something that he's eating.

"Who are you, and where am I?" I question getting up feeling nervous. How did I get here? What the hell happened yesterday that I'm missing?

"I'm your boyfriend's roommate." He says with a smile taking another bite of his food.

"He's not my boyfriend. Where is he?" I ask looking around the house feeling more at easy. It's Matt's house and it was a nice place.

"Right," Zach mumbles and points to a room. I just roll my eyes at his sarcasm. Before I can knock on the door my chest gets tight and I start coughing. "You ok?" Zach asks as I tried to get my breath back.

"I'm fine just a little cold," I say coughing again. My luck I would get sick on winter break. It's always one or the other. Even both sometimes. 

"Hey, you ok?" Matt questions coming from his room. He runs his hands through his messy hair with a concerned look.

"Ya, fine just got a little cold." Oh, no, maybe not. "Where's your bathroom?" I rush feeling like I was going to throw up.

"Right there," Matt points to a door right beside me. I run into the bathroom and make it just in time to hurl into the toilet. Great, just great, I just meet one of Matts friends and I throw up in their bathroom. "Can I come in?" Matt asks, but before I could respond he came in.

"I'm fin-" No I start throwing up again. Matt grabs my hair and pulls it back for me. Once I stop I mumble a, "Thanks." I don't understand what this sudden sickness is. I've never had something come on this quickly. 

"No problem, you feeling any better?" He asks letting go of my hair.

"Not really," I put up my hair just in case I have another fit of vomit.

"What can I do?" He asks twitiling with his hands. He looks slightly uncomfortable. I would be to though, I mean what's he supposed to do?

"Can you take me home?" I walk out of the bathroom slowly hoping not to disturb my stomach.

"Sure, is there someone to help you there?" He asks grabbing his keys before opening the door for me.

"No, I'll be fine," I say walking out the door.

"Are you sure?" He concernedly asks. Why did he care so much?

"Ya," I say hoping to have him drop it. I don't really feel like talking. He just nodded his head and we get into his truck. 

"Just around there," I state giving him directions.

"Here?"

"Ya, this is it," I say as he pulls into the parking lot. "Thanks," I say again and get out of his truck. He nods and waits for me to get inside before he leaves. That brings a small smile to my face. Cough, cough, cough, cough, sneeze. "Oww." I hate being sick. My head hurts, my throat hurts, and my stomach is killing me. I grab my garbage can, a box of tissues, laptop, phone, water bottle, the remote, and laid on the couch. I was not moving for the rest of the day. My phone buzzes.

It's from Rosie. "Hey, what's up girl?"

Me: "I got sick."

Rosie: "Oh do you want me to come over?"

Me: "No, I'm good."

Rosie: "Ok, well I'm coming over to check up on you."

Me: "Ok."