➳17

I’ll find my way back home~

"Thank you so much", Kiara thanked the older man who helped her to come out of the elevator

"Thank you so much", Kiara thanked the older man who helped her to come out of the elevator. She then dusted her dress and looked up when her friend approached her.

Yumi put her hands on the younger girl's shoulders as she looked at her from top to bottom. "Are you okay?", she asked in a concerned voice.

Kiara nodded and said, "Yes. Don't worry."

"When Mark called me, I started panicking. Glad you are okay." Haechan sighed in relief.

"Ok but where is Mark?", the Chinese friend asked.

That time Mark came out with the help of the man and walked to his friends. "I'm here guys", he said while dusting his clothes.

Yumi left her grip on Kiara and stood infront of her bestfriend. She cupped his cheeks and moved his head to see whether he was hurt or not. She looked at him from head to toe and then asked, "You aren't hurt right?"

Mark held her hands and moved them away from his cheeks. "Yes. I am absolutely fine."

"Thanks God. You don't know how much worried I was. If something happened to you, then-" She stopped talking when she noticed something on Mark's hoodie. She furrowed her eyebrows and pointed at it while asking, "What's this?"

He quickly looked down to see what she was pointing at and others did the same. His eyes widened as his mouth parted an inch.

"Wait. Is that a lipstick mark?", Renjun asked with wide eyes.

"Wait what? Mark has a lipstick mark!" Haechan started laughing after seeing the pink lipstick mark on his white hoodie.

The four others looked at the laughing boy with blank faces. He stopped laughing and pursed his lips. "I guess it was not that funny."

Yumi shook her head and faced Mark. "From where did this come?"

"I..." The boy couldn't form any sentence to speak.

"Wait only Kiara was with you and she is wearing pink lipstick. That means...." Renjun's eyes flickered back and forth to Kiara and the older boy.

Haechan let out a loud gasp and inquired, "Did something happen inside the elevator?"

"WHAT?! NO!!!", the Canadian exclaimed loudly.

"But that mark tells a different story." The tanned boy smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Mark's eyes flickered from Haechan and met with her eyes. Her lips formed a thin lips and then mouthed a 'sorry' to him. He rolled his eyes and then said, "If you have any question, ask Kiara not me." He walked past them and stood infront of the younger girl. He shoved her bags to her chest as her hands immediately grabbed them. "Your bags." Mark then didn't even glance at her and walked away leaving the rest four dumbfounded.