Chapter 7- the hyena rocker.

Cherri- hey ddddaaarreennnn.
Daren- yeah.
I was at the hotel bar, drinking my bottled root beer when Cherri walks over.
Cherri- as you know, your in a open relationship with your girlfriends.
Daren- yeah, they say as long as the person does two things, gives me love and gets the same amount of attention as them.
Cherri- well, I was wondering if you would wanna go on a date.
Daren- you wanna be another one of my girlfriends.
Cherri- You kidding, you know how to fight, your hella strong, your confident, your fun, honest and best of all-
She pushes her mouth next to my ear.
Cherri- sexy.
I blush, then chuckle as me and Cherri share a passionate kiss, we soon break it off and she walks off.
Daren- when's the date.
Cherri- 9 tonight, look sexy.
She walks away as I sigh.
Husk- it's gonna bite ya in the ass later.
Daren- huh.
Husk- have'n so many girlfriends, one day, their gonna make you choose one of them and it'll break ya soul.
Daren- I'm gonna make sure that never happens, I love them all equally, if any one of them died, I would be devastated.
Alastor- that's your second weakness.
He pops out of no where, but at this point I don't even flinch.
Alastor- having one girlfriend is bad enough as a overlord, but a harem, people will exploit that.
Daren- FUCK BOTH YOU GUYS, I'M GOING TO GET READY FOR MY DATE, UNLIKE YOU SINGLE GUYS.
Husk- whatever, not like.....I'm lonely.....or depressed.
I storm up the stairs to my room in anger, I reach my room, open my door and slam it shut.
Daren- Damn Alastor, damn husk, can't be happy that I have people that care about me.
I take off my usual red tux and bowtie and change into a black one with a blood red bowtie, I pin a flower to my chest, I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror.
Daren- you....are one handsome devil.
Reflection- but what if their right.
Daren- huh.
I blink to see if I was crazy, I watch as my reflection moves on its own and talks to me.
Reflection- you really wanna make friends again, remember what happened last time.
Daren- shut up.
Reflection- we got them killed, you left them, our brother, our FAMILY.
Daren- SHUT-UP.
I slam my fist into the wall, shattering the mirror and leaving a hole in the wall.

Daren- "heavy breathing" what's going on.
Charlie- WHAT HAPPENED.
I walk out and see Charlie looking at the damage.
Daren- I AM SO SORRY, Here.
I use my powers and repair the wall.
Vaggie- Daren, what's going on.
Daren- nothing.
I walk back into my room and close my door as I relax before my date.

" later that night"
I'm waiting by my car outside the hotel when cherri walks out, I look over to her, she was wearing a black belt, red crop top and black jacket.

" later that night"I'm waiting by my car outside the hotel when cherri walks out, I look over to her, she was wearing a black belt, red crop top and black jacket

Cherri- I see you got all dressed up for me.
Daren- anything for you.
Cherri- keep it up and this night will go very well.
I open the passenger door for her and then hop in myself.
Daren- where to.
Cherri- the nightclub on 666 street.
We drive over, as I drive, Cherri tries to pass the time with conversation.
Cherri- so, I heard about the whole mirror incident, what was that about.
I sigh as I watch the road.
Daren- Cherri, have I ever told you why I'm in hell.
Cherri- no.
Daren- back in my youth years, I was a troubled autistic kid-
Cherri- YOUR AUTISTIC.
Daren- belive it or not yes, my parents always had trouble with me, they split when I was 5, had a brother, soon I got the right medication, life was great.....until-
Cherri- until what.
Daren- I worked at a autobody shop for years, then one day, a customer came in, my old high school bully, he started to annoy me, it got worse and worse until he brought up how he sexually assaulted my friend and I just......snapped.
Cherri looks at me in shock.
Daren- I swing the wrench in my hands and next thing I know, I'm running along the highway, heading for Vancouver, when I got there, I fell deep, I lost all sense of right and wrong, I never did alcohol, I somehow managed that, but I feel hard into drugs, I went insane for them, then one day, I sober up and realize what I did, leave my family and friends behind, I was so overcome with guilt that I robbed a hunting goods store, grabbed a pistol and-
I do a gun shooting motion to my head.
We sit in silence for a while.
Daren- I understand if you don't like me an-
Cherri then leans over and hugs me.
Cherri- I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve that.
I hug her back.
Daren- thank you, my firecracker.
I then pull into the parking lot of the nightclub, we exit out and walk over to the front door, a hellhound bouncer was standing there.
Cherri- hey noris.
Noris- CHERRI, how ya doin.
Cherri- on a date with my boyfriend.
Noris- WOAH, Lord hellfires your boyfriend.
Daren- please, call me daren.
Noris- hey, could I get a selfie.
Daren- hell yeah.
He snaps a selfie with me and let's us in.
It was INSANE, loud music blarin, people jumping and dancing, getting drunk, IT WAS AWESOME.
Cherri- let's see what you got, sparky.
Daren- oh, your on.
We get on the dance floor and I start lighting it up, cherri and I were the center on attention, I then started to use my fire powers to make my moves even hotter.
Cherri- YOU GOT MOVES LIKE JAGER BABE.
Daren- TELL ME SOMETHIN I DON'T KNOW, WWWWWOOOOOOO HHHHHHOOOOOHHHHOOOO.
After a while of dancing, we go over and get drinks.
Cherri- maltino cherry for me.
Daren- root beer, easy on the ice and a slice of lemon.
Cherri- your going crazy tonight huh, HAHA.
Daren- cherri, this is the best first date I've ever had.
Cherri- FIRST.
Daren- belive it or not, not many people found super energetic people attractive.
Cherri- then their fools.
I smile as our bartender walks back over with our drinks, cherri quickly downs hers as I chug mine.
Daren- WWOOO, now that's a helluva kick.
Cherri- Hell yeah.
?- HEY, You hellfire.
I look over to see a female hyena demon, she was dressed up in punk clothing and wore a spiked collar.

Cherri- who are you.
?- names crymini, I saw you two over here and was hoping to talk to you, thanks for dealing with sir pentious, he demolished my house.
Cherri- sorry to hear that, edgelord will pay next time.

Crymini then busts out laughing.
Crymini- HAHAHAHAAHA, I LOVE THAT NAME.
Daren- hey, still looking for a house.
Crymini- yeah, every place I go, the owners either are speciest, sexist, assholes or just want a..........you know.
Daren- people can make me sick, but if you want, I know a place that's cheap and is under my protection.
Crymini- where.
Daren- let me finish my drink and we'll take you there.

" back at the hazbin hotel".

We pull up back at the hotel, cherri, due to too many drinks, was hammered.
Cherri- DAREEEEENNN, Yu ar a dam saxy bastrd.
Daren- your drunk cherri.
Cherri- HEL YEH.

She then passed out.
Crymini- she's awesome.
Daren- that's why I love her.
I pick her up bridal style and we walk in, vaggie and Charlie were watching TV, alastor was reading a book, husk was drinking, angel was petting his pet demon pig " fat nuggets" and nifty was cleaning the tables.
Daren- were home.
Angel- how was it.
Daren- well, cherris dead drunk passed out and we have a new tenant, so good.
Charlie- REALLY.
She runs over and shakes cryminis hand.
Charlie- WELCOME TO THE HAZBIN HOTEL, YOUR GONNA LOVE IT HERE.
Crymini- Hey, 5 feet rule.
Charlie- oh, sorry.
She backs away.
Crymini- names crymini, heard that this place was cheap for rent.
Charlie- OF COURSE, satisfactory, guaranteed.
Crymini- so, where's ma room.
Charlie- I'll put you right next to daren, so he'll show you.
Charlie grabs a set of keys off of the key hanger behind the front desk, and tosses it to Crymini.
Charlie- enjoy your stay.
We walk up the stairs, I stop at cryminis room.
Daren- this is it.
Crymini- thanks.
Daren- no problem.
I walk away and head for cherris room.
Crymini- "head" oh, he's hot, mini likey.
I walk into cherris room and tuck her in.
Daren- night cher-
She then grabs my arm.
Cherri- "sleepy" no, stay.
Daren- okay, fine.
I take off my suit and climb into bed, she grabs me and pulls me into a cuddle, she rests her head on my chest.
Cherri- night, sparky.
Daren- "chuckle" night, my firecracker.

" ???"

A woman of unknown identity walks through a hallway and reaches a phone, she dials a number and the person on the other line picks up.
?- did you get the job.
The voice on the other end chuckles.
?- you know it, they lost their farmhand to a flaming twister last week, so they got desperate.
?- good, I assume you got the "present" I sent you.
?- I did, you are not messing around.
?- I want that asshole bird and that daughter stealer DEAD.
?- consider them......neutralized.
With that they hang up, the person looms over to a painting............one of the goetia family.
?- soon my dear, you'll be gone and I'll be the one to rule, ME,........STELLA GOETIA.