Chapter 9- Extermination day.

wwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH "attention all citizens, the annual extermination is about to begin, stay indoors and may Satan be with you all".
Daren- oooooooooohhhhhhhh-shit.
I had completely forgotten about the annual extermination, I book it as fast as I can to the office when a shadow covers me.
Daren- t-thats not a cloud.
I look up to see enough angels to cover the floating pentagram sun, wearing masks out of a fucking purge movie.
I start to run as fast as my legs will carry as i call verosika, she picks up.
Verosika- DAREN, WHERE ARE YOU.
Daren- oh nowhere, except in the MIDDLE OF THE EXTERMINATION SQUAD.
Verosika- daren.........RRRRRUUUUNNNNNNNNN.
I was about to tell her to not be so loud when a spear hits my phone, cracking it.
I look to see three exterminators holding Spears, I chuckle as i stare at them with my best "your boned" face.
Daren- that....phone....cost 1500 dollars........your gonna die now.
A exterminator charges me.....only to get his head sliced off.
The others look to see my mandible dripping with blood, and me with a alastor level smile.
Daren- who's next.
I slam through the exterminators, I snap ones neck, the other rushes me, I dodge and grab his spear and slam the end of it into his head, dazzling him, I then pull out a shotgun and blow his head to bits.
Daren- Hasta LA vesta, baby.
I pump the lever on my shotgun, reloading it, when I hear a scream, I run to a nearby alley and look to see a girl backed into a corner by a exterminator, she had big twin ponietails, a frilly dress and gray skin.

?- STAY AWAY YOU ASSHOLE.
The exterminator raises his spear.......and his head blows up into tiny wet chunks.
?- huh.
The girl looks up at me, holding the smoking barrel of my deagle, I bend down to her level.
Daren- you hurt.
?- W-what do you care.
Daren- not every demon is bad.
Then I hear the sound of wings, I pick her up bridal style and carry her into the nearest building and lock the door.
?- You know i can walk.
Daren- with a broken leg.
She just growls as I place her down and start making a split.
Daren- since we're gonna be stuck in here together, what's your name.
?-........velvet.
Daren- nice to meet ya, that's a beautiful name, like clothing or cake.
She blushes as I finish the split.
Velvet- t-thanks, most demons would have left me.
Daren- I'm not most demons, names Daren.
She then goes pale, but calms down and forces a smile.
Daren- I saw that, I'm not gonna hurt you.
Velvet- yeah, until you know who I am.
Daren- your one of the three vs.
Velvets jaw drops.
Velvet- AND YOUR HELPING ME.
Daren- eh, I heard about you, I've seen some of your work, i don't think your that bad, and so what if your a little crazy, I like excitement.
Velvet blushes even harder while staring out the window.
Daren- wanna just talk
Velvet- okay, what's your favourite food.
Daren- pizza, what's yours.
Velvet- red velvet cake, though I do also like chocolate, are you in a relationship.
Daren- yes and it's open, I'm dating loona, Ms Mayberry, octavia, cherri bomb, verosika mayday, coco, apple, milky and Kiki.
Velvet- jesus.
Daren- what about y-
Velvet- no.......not anymore.
Daren- what happened.
Velvet- he broke it off, saying I was a bigger joke then him.
Daren- who.
Velvet- fizzarolli.
Daren- THAT ASSHOLE.
Velvet then starts to cry, I sit next to her and hug her, she sobs into my shoulder.
Daren- let it out, it's okay, don't listen to him, your beautiful, confident, and if he broke up with you, he's the joke.
Velvet pulls back and looks me in the eyes, she then kisses me fiercely, I kiss her back as I hold her, explosions going off outside.
She pulls away, sniffling.
Velvet-no.....no we...can't do this.
Daren- why.
Velvet- I'm a v, Valentino and vox hate you, I can't be with a enemy.
Daren- velvet, are you happy with them.
Velvet- wh-
Daren- are-you-happy.
Velvet-.......no, val treats me like crap and whores me out, vox hates me, I'm not....happy.
Daren- then join me, together, we'll make hell a better place, please, I love you velvet.
Velvet then smiles while crying tears of joy.
Velvet- okay, I'll join.
And with that, we kiss again.

" after extermination, back at imp.
Blitz- HELL NO.
Everyone argues against having velvet work there, velvet hides behind me as I grow angry.
Daren- ENOUGH.
Everyone shuts up.
Daren- It's MY, call to make, velvets joining, and I expect you all treat her like anyone else.
Velvet- actually, you won't have to see me.
Daren- what.
Velvet- I'm going back to val and vox, I'll be your spy on the inside, to take em down.
Loona- AND HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU.
Daren- fizzarolli broke her heart.
Blitz immediately turns around.
Blitz- BE NICE TO HER.
Millie- fine, but I'm watching you missy.
Velvet- I'm off then, I'll see you if I hear anything.
Daren- if you even think that they suspect you, run.
Velvet- don't worry, I'll be fine.
Daren- be safe gumdrop.
Velvet giggles as she walks out and heads back to the studio.
Verosika- i don't trust her.
Blitz- THEN I TRUST HER.
Verosika- THEN I DISTRUST HER TIMES A MILLION.
Daren- Guys, please, and blitz, fuck off.
Verosika smirks and kisses my cheek.
Blitz- kiss ass whore.
Daren- now that that's over, I need a nap.

" hazbin hotel".
Daren- " YAWN" being a overlord sure takes it out of you.
Just as I lay down, I feel a pair of hands grab my arm, I turn to see velvet.
Daren- VELVET, what are you doing here.
Velvet- well, me and the other girls exchanged numbers and we've come up with a sleeping schedule for what day we have to sleep with you to avoid fights.
Daren- oh, so what's the news with dumb and dumber.
Velvet- they don't suspect a thing, all I know that some guy has a plan to take you out, but they don't tell me anything.
Daren- don't worry, I'll be fine, now, I'm exhausted.
Velvet- night hubby.
Daren- WHAT.
Velvet just giggles as I smile.
Daren- night sweetie.
With that, we fall asleep holding each other.