Chapter 16- The harvest moon festival part 2.

The imps of wrath gather around the stage as wally wackford, hells biggest swindler, takes the stage.
Ww- Welcome, I say, welcome everyone to this year's, annual, harvest, a festival, and here to usher in these games, is the great, a prince stolas.
Stolas- how kind wackford, greetings tiny wrath ring imps-
Crowd- "murder stare"
Stolas- I am proud to congratulate you all on your exceptional work on providing food for the denizens of hell, I wish you all luck in proving who is the most dominant, especially that sexy little imp over there, yo ho, blitzy.
Blitz- god fuckin damnit.
I chuckle as I take the starting line along with sallie, millie, moxxie, blitz, Blitzer, vortex, cherri, vaggie, striker and multiple other wrath imps take the starting line.
Daren- Whatever happens, we're still friends at the end of the d-
Cherri- YOUR GOIN DOWN MILLIE.
Millie- IN YOUR DREAMS POPPED CHERRY.
Daren- Never mind.
" BANG "
We dash for the finish, everyone shoving everyone, we reach a wooden wall, blitz and striker climb over it, vaggie uses her spear to pole vault, cherri jumps over it, millie and sallie go under it for some reason, vortex went straight through it and I jump over it along with blitzer and look back to see mox fall into a water pit with a shark.
Moxx- HELP.
Alastor pulls Moxx out with a tentacle.
Imp- HEY THAT'S CHE-
Alastor looks at him with his static aura.
Alastor- What was that.
Imp- Mother.
In the end, none of my friends (minus striker) were eliminated, I grab some water when sallie walks over.
Sallie- got a minute daren.
Daren- yeah.
Sallie- listen, I'm sorry about before, I didn't mean to talk like that.
I look at her, her eyes tell me that she meant her words.
Daren- it's okay, I'm just really protective of my family.
Sallie- I understand, say, isn't that your brother.
I look over to see Blitzer talking, laughing and even kissing dia and summer, I smile as I watch them have a great time.
Daren- good for them, they needed love.
Sallie- millie wrote to us every day, I heard about that Valentino guy and the battle, how's velvet.
Daren- she's better, but I swear, when I find Valentino-
I pull out a revolver and blast a barrel into pieces.
Daren- -he's dead.
Sallie- Hot.......I MEAN, The next event is starting.

" second event"

It was a tug of war over a mud pit, I look to see everyone had a team.
Blitz- hey daren, join us.
I look over to see Moxx, blitz and..
...striker.
I growl as I walk over to them and grab the rope, the event starts and we pull, we almost have then when striker yanks the rope, eliminating the opposing team and sending me and Moxx into the water, the shark heads for us when I glare at it.
Daren- RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.
Shark- "puppy whimpers".
Vortex, vaggie, blitzer and millie had all been eliminated, leaving just me, sallie, blitz, striker, moxxie and cherri left, the final event was mud wrestling, striker against me, blitz against sallie and moxxie vs cherri, Moxx looks up in fear.
Cherri- don't worry Moxx "cracks knuckles" I'll go easy.
We begin, I pin striker and jab my knee into his chest, I lean down.
Daren- who's better now.
Striker- you know, that cherri bomb is a sweet piece a ass, would be a shame if I....took her.
I stare at him, then proceed to beat him up, I slam my fists down into his face when the others, done with their fights, pull me off.
Daren- YOU TOUCH CHERRI AND I'LL RIP YOUR GODDAMN NUTS OFF YOU IMBRED, FAKE TOOTH, SHIT EATIN MOTHERFUCKER.
Striker stands up and spits up blood, blitz runs over to him.
Blitz- THE FUCK DAREN.
Striker- He's making up some lie that I said that I was gonna steal one of his girls just because I hurt moxxie's feelings.
Blitz- DAREN.
Daren- IT'S TRUE.
Blitz- THE GAMES ARE OVER, GO BACK TO THE HOTEL AND LIE DOWN.
The others let me go as I fix my suit and burn all the dirt off me.
Daren- FUCK-THIS.
I storm away as the others call after me, leaving striker smiling.
Verosika- DAREN.
She grabs my arm as I jerk it away.
Daren- I NEED TIME.
I storm away leaving everyone behind.

" the results, cherri pov".
Stolas- So, ignoring the little incident at the end, the winners are, daren.....oh, he's not here, via, please give this to him.
He gives via the trophy and continues.
Stolas- cherri bomb, striker and....my darling blitzy.
Blitz- JUST SAY MY NAME RIGHT, fuckin dick.
We take our trophies and I go and sit next to mox, who was being bandages up by millie.
May- Did daren say when he'll come back.
Cherri- nope.
Miilie- don't worry moxx, he may be good at that, but your better at other things.
Moxx- yeah, like singing.
Then striker pulls out a guitar.
Striker- I would like to celebrate me winning by singing this song I just wrote.
Moxx- OH, WHAT THE FUCK.
Striker starts to sing and gloats about how much better he is than everyone, me and the others in darens harem cringe in disgust, then blitz appears with cheese on a stick and hot sauce.
Blitz- He's great huh.
Cherri/mox-NO.
Blitz- Well, you'll see more of him soon.
Verosika- What do you mean.
Blitz- I asked him to join imp.
Mox- WHAT.
Blitz- Yeah.
I was about to argue when.
Striker- 🎵moxxie go fuck yourself along with that pitiful, overlord hellfire🎵.
Moxxie tears up and runs off.
Cherri- this mother-
Striker- 🎵hey Cherri bomb, you lookin really good🎵.
Cherri- THAT'S IT, ANGIE.
Ad- Here.
He passes me my bombs and I toss one at striker, he dodges and he stage blows up.
Cherri- I LOVE ONE MAN ONLY AND HE'S INFINITE TIMES BETTER THAN YOUR LIMP DICK ASS.
I walk off with the others, leaving striker fuming.