Season 1/2: Chapter 19.5/8- Queen bee.

(Thanks to Geo-devourer for helping me with this).

" Darens mansion".

Daren was lounging around in his room, scrolling through the TV channels as he tried to find something good when he reached the 666 news.

Daren- Ugh, Katie killjoy, I hate her guts, but it's the only news that there is.

Katie- Welcome to the 666 news, I'm Katie killjoy.

Tom- And I'm Tom trench.

Daren- GO FUCK YOUR OWN HOTSPOT TOM.

Katie- Repairs on the lust ring after last year's almost world ending event are almost complete, asmodeus is proud to present a new and improved lust, free of lovey dovey couples.

The screen cut to an image of asmodeus cutting the ribbon in front of his newly rebuilt club.

Daren- Psh, yeah, I'm surprised lucifer let him stay in charge after what happened.

He grabs a root beer and sips as the news continues.

Tom- In other news, the lovely queen of gluttony herself is visiting the pride ring for "unknown reasons", some speculate that it's to meet up with a lover of hers.

Daren freezes, his eyes going wide and his hands starting to shake.

Daren- " SPIT TAKE" OOOOOOHHHH SHIT.

Tom- I wish I was the one she coming to, bet she tastes as sweet as honey.

Daren-.........."calls station".

Tom- "picks up phone" Hello.

" BAM".

A firey fist pops out of the phone, laying Tom's ass out.

Daren- FUCK OFF YOU PERVERTED SON OF A BITCH.

He hangs up and runs out of the room, he looks around the house, avoiding the girls whenever he can until he spots who he was looking for, Blitzer was in the recording studio mixing up a new track.

Blitzer- Nice, this new track is gonna be fire.

Daren- Pst.

Blitzer looks over to see Daren peeking from around the doorframe.

Daren- Is there anyone else in here with you.

Blitzer- Um, no.

Daren rushed in and slammed the doors shut and locking them up, he slammed his back against the door as he breathed hard.

Blitzer- Mate, what the bloody hells going on.

Daren- Oh, I'm dead, I am so dead, I'm deader then dead.

Blitzer- "puts headphones down" bro, what's up.

Daren- I fucked up Blitzer, and now I'm gonna lose everything, dick included.

Blitzer- Why, how bad of a fuck up could it be.

Daren- Angel dust and blitz on cocaine sized big.

Blitzer-...........oh shit.

Daren- Yeah.

He walked over to a nearby chair and plopped into it, Blitzer sighed and grabbed another chair, placing it in front of him backwards as he sat down and layed on the back rest.