Chapter 14- Pride's king.

Charlie- you sure about this, my dad may kill you if he doesn't approve of us.
I chuckle as I hold her hand.
Daren- it'll be fine, after all, even lucifer has a soft spot.
We had just arrived at the magne castle, I was joined by verosika, cherri, vaggie, tex, via and stolas.
I walk up and ring the doorbell, it opens to reveal a woman who resembled Charlie, but in a more sinister way.

Lilith- CHARLIE.
She rushes over and hugs her.
Charlie- hey mom.
She let's go at looks at us, then spots me.
Lilith- lord hellfire I presume.
Daren- please, your majesty, call me daren.
Lilith- such a gentleman, it's so hard to find sinners that have proper manners these days, please, come in, my husband is waiting.
We walk in and gape at the decor, the place was decked out with weapons of all kinds, multiple different kinds of flowers, there was even a chadiler made up of fire.
Daren- this place makes the goetia house look like a cardboard box.
Stolas- it's true, lucifer is the ruler of hell.
Verosika- I really hope he doesn't bring up my trips.
Daren- don't worry v, I got this.
We then enter the throne room and sitting on one of the two thrones was a man with blonde hair, pure white skin and cloths and a smile to rival alastors.

Daren- lucifer

Daren- lucifer.
L- lord hellfire, I've heard a lot about you, I must say I'm impressed.
Daren- is that so.
L- of course, you've beaten some of the toughest overlords in hell, you may even stand a chance against the kings.
Daren- all I want is to make the pride ring safer for those of fairer means, some of these sinners are here just because they didn't know to belive in religion, that's not their fault, all the more why I support Charlies hotel.
Vaggie- sweetie.
She pats my shoulder.
L-...........Charlie, I was wrong.
Charlie- HUH.
L- I thought all sinners were beyond redemption, but now I see that that's not the case, so now that that's done, why are you here.
Daren- the blood worms.
Lucifer goes pale and drops his tea, lilith covers her mouth.
Lucifer- What in all 9 circles could be the reason for you to bring up those monstrositys.
Daren- val has found one of their eggs.
Lucifer goes silent as lilith turns more and more pale.
Lucifer- are you sure.
I take out my phone and show him the photo.
L- HOW, WE DESTROYED THEM ALL.
Daren- I don't know how, but, what's worst case scenario if he hatches it.
L- if he does, it will breed a whole new nest of those things and start to swarm hell, last time I had my lieutenants, without them, we're doomed.
Daren- What makes them so dangerous.
Lucifer- For one, their huge, the smallest size for one is almost one yard.
Daren- HOLY SHIT, WHY WOULD YOU CREATE SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Lucifer- I didn't, they were originally only supposed to grow up to 30 feet, but somehow, they evolved, they developed skin that even holy weaponry has trouble getting through, able to move up to 50 miles per hour and breath corrosive fire.
Daren- how would they hatch it.
L- luckly, they require a mother blood worm enzyme, which, is kept in my personal vault, it's the last of them.
Daren- THEN DESTROY IT.
Lucifer- I can't, it would take the power of God to destroy it.
Daren- How did you deal with the others.
L- back then, God actually helped me in fear the worms would overrun us and make their way to earth, but we missed one enzyme and I refuse to ask HIM for any more help.
Daren- we have to keep that enzyme safe.
Lucifer- until we get that egg back, I'll have guards patrol it 24/7.
Daren- and we'll focus on tracking them down and getting it back.
L- good, thank you for informing me, now if you'll excuse me, I have urgent matters to attend to.
With that, he surrounds himself in fire and disappears.
Lilith- have a safe trip back, oh, daren here.
She gives me a vial with a green liquid.
Lilith- give that to velvet, poor thing, and give her my best wishes.
Daren-............YOUR SURE YOUR MARRIED TO LUCIFER.
Lilith- "giggle" I'm not as bad as legends make me out to be.
With that, we leave, Charlie sighed in relief.
Charlie- that went well.
Daren- I told you.
I then get a text from velvet.

"My v- hey hubby😚".
"Daren- hey velvet cakes, how you feelin.
"My v- a little sore, but fine, but would be better with you😍🤗".
"Daren- be there in 5 minutes".
" my v- I'll be waiting hubby❤".

" hazbin hotel"

I walk in and head to velvets room, I enter to find her talking to via.
Velvet- I don't know if I decerve him.
Via- Don't say that, so what of you've had a bad past, if daren trusts you, your a part of our circle.
Velvet- "tears form" thank you.
I walk in, velvet wips her eyes and looks to see me and smiles.
Velvet- "spreads arms" I want cuddles.
I laugh as I lay down next to her, holding her.
Velvet- wanna join via.
Via- maybe next time, I can tell you two need alone time.
She walks over and kisses me, then leaves.
I look into velvets eyes to see sadness.
Daren- don't cry, your too beautiful to cry.
Velvet- that makes me want to cry more it's so sweet.
Daren- velvet, why don't you think you decerve to be with me.
Velvet then frowns and looks down.
Velvet- when I was alive, I was a total whore, I slept with guys just to steal their money, every relationship I've ever had, I used for my own gain, I died from a ex finding me and getting revenge.
She starts to cry, then stops as I pull her into a hug.
Daren- I don't care about the then, I care about the current velvet, and I would rip heaven from the sky for you.
She crys softly into my shoulder.
Velvet- "crying" thank you.
I pat the back of her head as I hear the door open, I look over to see nifty holding a bowl of soup.
Nifty- hey velvet, hey sweety, I brought you this to make you feel better, keenie and Collin helped.
Daren- oh yeah, how has our guests been.
Nifty- cherri spends most of her time out or in her room, Baxter took over the basement and I keep hearing mad scientist laughter and lightning, crymini blasts her rock music 24/7, Collin has taken to cooking the meals, keenie holds sessions for sinners to move away from sinful behavior, dia is....still recovering from escaping val, summer is trying to help her.
Daren- poor things.
Velvet takes the soup and tries it.
Velvet- thanks nifty, your like the younger sister I never had.
Nifty- "giggle".
She then zooms out of the room leaving a dust cloud behind.
Daren- I should check on the twins.
Velvet- no, stay, please.
She gives me puppy dog eyes and I break.
Daren- oh, I can't say no to you.
We cuddle as we fall asleep.