Chapter 13- rumble at rosies.

I stare from the vent in shock as I watch al drop the body to the ground, rosie marches over in anger.
Rosie- ALASTOR, HOW DARE YOU KILL MY GIRLS, I THOUGHT WE HAD A UNDERSTANDING.
Alastor- we did, then you allied yourself with with my nemesis and kidnapped my partners girlfriend.
Rosie- HAHAHA HAHA, you, care about this girl, why, everyone is just a means to a end with you.
Alastor- I'll admit, yes, for a while I lost all emotions and decided that no one would understand me, then daren showed up and treated me like a friend, despite my reputation, he considers me.......a friend and respects me, that's all I ever wanted.
Vox- oh, blah, blah, blah, let's just kill them already.
Al looks to rosie with a neutral face, but still with his usual smile.
Alastor- so what's it going to be rosie, the vs, or the hazbins.
Rosie- oh Alastor................I always pick the winning side.
She thrusts her hand forward and shoots a red beam, I bash the vent open, change back in mid air and pull out my cane, blocking the beam.
Velvet- "weakly" hub-by, you, c-came.
Daren- STAY STRONG VELVET, right now I got some assholes to kill.
Sir pen- And how, may I ask, will you do that, theressss four of ussssss and two of you.
?- MAKE THAT MORE.
The entrance to the store blows up, sending the overlords and velvet flying, i jump up, slice the ropes and free her.
Daren- al, send her back to the hotel.
Al- of course.
Velvet disappears in a green light, I look over to see cherri, angel, stolas, via, loona, blitz, millie, moxxie, may and vaggie.
Rosie- MY STORE.
Vaggie- I'm normally against such violence, but-
She tosses her spear, grabs two bottles of wine, downs them like a BADASS, and breaks them over a counter.
Vaggie- LET'S FUCK THESE FUCKERS UP.
Angel- woah, I've never had so much respect for you vags.
Blitz- LET'S LICK SOME ASS.
They charge at the overlords, vaggie, millie and loona take rosie, blitz, moxxie and may take pentious, cherri, angel and via take val and me, stolas and Alastor take vox.

" 3rd person pov, rosie fight"
Vaggie charges rosie, jabbing at her with her bottles, but rosie sideswipes her and goes to bite her, only to get a punch to the jaw, courtesy of millie and loona.
Rosie stumbles back clenching her mouth as it gushes blood, she moves her hand back to see several teeth fall out, her look of pain goes to one of rage.
Rosie- RRRRAAAAGGHHH.
She grabs her umbrella and pulls the top off to reveal a sword, she swings at loona as millie blocks her with her axe.
Millie- let's dance you sexist bitch.
They swing their blades at each other, sparks flying and dancing as they clash, millie starts to back rosie up, just as she reaches one of her tills, vaggie pops up, wraps a cloth around her neck as rosie cletches her neck to help her lungs receive air, only for vaggie to fall backwards, sending rosie out a window and into a trash can.
Vaggie- " heavy breathing" I better get a damn good date for this.

" pentious fight"
May- TAKE THIS.
She slashes pentious with her claws as he doubles back in pain, he growls and swings his blade and chain around.
Pentious- YOU WHORE.
Blitz- Nope, that'd be me.
Pen- huh.
Blitz throws a grenade at him that explodes, pentious flies back into a wall, he shakes his head and his hood flares up, he tosses his chain and it wraps around blitz, he's about to throw him into a wall when moxxie shoots his hands, making pen drop his chain as he cletches his hand, may then jams one of her heels into his eye, blitz slams his head into a table and moxxie blasts him out of the store with a flamethrower.
Moxxie- BIIIIIIITTTCCCHHHHHEEESSSSS.
May- since when did we get a flamethrower.
Blitz- since I stole it from a previous target.

" val fight"
Angel and the others struggle to fight val as he creates a smoke screen, he slashes via and cherri up good with his knife before grabbing angel and slamming him down on a table.
Val- face it angel cakes, your nothing without me.
Val starts to choke him as angel hopelessly punches his arms, he looks up at Vals smiling face and feels years of repressed anger boil up.
Angel- v-v-val, what's t-the capital o-o-o-of Thailand.
Val- huh.
Angel- BANGKOK.
"CCCCRRRRRUUUUUNNNNCCCCHHHHH".
Val falls over in shear agony as cherri grabs his arm, pulls it straight and slams her elbow into his arm, snapping his arm bone in two.
He screams in pain and goes for a swipe only to see that his hand had turned to stone, he screamed as his body became a sculpture.
Via- nobody hurts my family and lives to tell.

" vox fight, daren pov "

Vox shot volts of electricity at us as we dodged, stolas blasted him with a dark energy beam from his eyes, dazing vox, only for him to dissappear into a TV and reappear behind him, twisting his arm.
Al- have at thee.
Vox- huh.
"WHAM"
Alastor golf punted his cane into voxs face, cracking his screen.
He lands in a row of shirts, he crawls backward, growling, he stands up, his screen glitching.
Vox- YoUll nevER BeaT-
Daren- oh shut up.
I then turn into vortex and sucker punch him, then I turn into angel, grab his head and slam my head into his, I then turn into loona and roundhouse kick him, I turn into everyone from nifty to Baxter to verosika to moxxie.
Daren/mox- THIS IS FOR ANGEL.
" BAM"
Daren/verosika- THIS IS FOR DIA.
" BAM"
Daren/ Vaggie- THIS IS FOR SUMMER.
" BAM"
Daren/ Kiki- THIS IS FOR VELVET.
" BAM"
Daren- And this, this is for having double the ads on voxtube then youtube.
" SSSSSMMMMMAAASSSHHHHH"
I snap his TV head in two, he falls to the floor, black liquid leaking out of the stump and his body sparked and twitched.
We force the others into a corner as sir pen drags val, who was screaming from his stone prison.
Daren- give up, your beat.
Sir pen growls as he pulls out a round sphere and pushes the button on top.
Sir pen- you may have won this round, but the war is just beginning, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAH.
They then fall through a portal and dissappear in the blink of an eye.
Daren- DAMN.
I then feel a hand on my shoulder.
Loona- it's fine, we won, plus vox is dead.
Al- oh no he's not.
Everyone- what.
Al- you think this is the first time he's had a body destroyed, he's a digital overlord, his consciousness is linked to a network, unless the network is destroyed-
Blitz- he's immortal.
I sigh as grab my cane.
Daren- at least we won today, now let's get back.

" hazbin hotel"
Daren- how is she.
I walk into velvets new room to see Charlie, nifty and Baxter tending to velvets wounds.
Verosika- she'll live, she wants to see you.
I walk over to velvet, she notices me and smiles.
Velvet- hey hubby.
I smile as I take her hand and squeeze it.
Daren- thank Satan your okay.
Velvet- where's vox and val.
Daren- vox is fucked up for now, val may be dead, not sure.
Al- nope, he'll just break out of the stone.
Daren- either way, the important thing is your okay and everything's good.
Velvet- no, everything's not alright, daren, look at my phone.
I pull out velvets phone I grabbed from the studios and look at the picture, it was a egg, I show it to stolas and he gave out a gasp that made me think he had a heart attack.
Stolas- this.....isn't-
Velvet- a blood worm egg.
Daren- what's a blood worm.
Stolas- a species of worm that was created by lucifer himself, they were used to punish the sinners of sloth by making them be chased by them every day, if they were caught, they were condemned another 10 years, but they began to become too violent, unpredictable and were breeding too fast for even lucifer to control them, they were then to be hunted down and eradicated, it took 500 years and lucifer lost almost all of his original fallen archangels that joined him in his punishment, but we got them all, val couldn't be crazy enough to actually bring them back, could he.
Angel- if I know val, he'll do it, he'll think he can control them.
I look at Charlie who was more white then usual.
Daren- i think it's time I meet your dad.