Valentines day special: Hellfire heartburn.

" Darens mansion, valentines day,".

"0-12".

Daren slowly opened his eyes as he yawned, he leaned up as he stretched and yawned some more as he smacks his lips and scratches his back, he looked around to see no one in his bed.

Daren- hm, that's weird.

He shrugged it off as he turned over to the side of his bed and slipped on his slippers, he slipped on his red bathrobe and headed into the bathroom. The screen next to the door turned on as a red light appeared.

Cogsman- "over the speakers" Good morning sir, and how did you sleep.

Daren- Fine fine "begins to brush his teeth" hey, what day is it today.

Cogsman- February 14th sir, it is currently 10 am, oh, look at that, today's valentines day.

Daren- oh, that's cool.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Daren-

Daren burst out of his room while bumping into a wall while trying to put his pants on with his tux on backwards.

Daren- I CANT BELIEVE I SLEPT IN, GODDA-

He then tripped and went tumbling down the stairs.

"0-10".

Daren crashed to the floor in front of the kitchen as all his girlfriends stared in shock.

Loona- HOLY SHIT.

She helped him up as he groaned in pain.

Loona- Are you okay, I ca-

Daren- no time, I overslept and I have so mu-

He then looked over to see the table set with a buffet of breakfast foods with all his girlfriends sitting around it.

Loona- Happy valentines day baby.

She wrapped her arms around him and licked his face before kissing him, he just stared dumbfounded.

Daren- B-b-b-but I overslept and-

Loona- We did that on purpose, you work your damn ass off every day and still make time to make us happy, so we decided, this valentines day will be a day where we spoil you.

Daren- Well, I can't really argue with that now can I.

He chuckled as he walked over to the table and sat down, he was about to grab something when velvet slapped his hand away.

Velvet- Oh no, today is your day, we'll be feeding you.

She grabbed a fork and cut him off a bit of pancake as she fed it to him.