Special# 5- Charlie date.

" The hotel, Charlies room".

Charlie- NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, ARGH, NOTHINGS GOOD.

Vaggie- " pokes head out of from under mountain of clothes" Charlie, you need to calm down, this is daren we're talking about, he'll love whatever you wear.

Charlie- B-but, I'm just so nervous, what of he doesn't like what I wear, wh-

Vaggie walks over and kisses Charlie, she turns pure red.

Vaggie- I wouldn't have agreed to do a three-way relationship with him unless I was sure he was the greatest guy ever, so trust me when I say, he will love anything you wear.

Charlie smiles as she looks through and picks out an outfit, she holds it up as vaggie smiles.

Vaggie- The same one you wore on our first date.

Charlie- Well, since I'm in a thruple relationship, why not make it special.

Vaggie- It's perfect, like you hun.

Charlie smiles and jumps on her toes as she runs into the bathroom, vaggie smiling behind her.

Vaggie- "mind" I'm glad we've both found someone that helped us, darens the best thing to happen to me since I met Charlie.

"Lobby"

Alastor- So, a date with the future queen of hell, I guess by default, your the future king.

Daren frowns as he sits at the bar, he decided to change things up and wear a black and red fedora.

Daren- I don't give 2 shits about becoming king, I'm dating Charlie for Charlie, sure, being king I'll help make hell a lot better with her, but I'd rather be with her than have a stupid title.

?- Aaaaawwww, babe.

Daren looks over and this happens.

Daren-

Charlie blushed as she walked over, she wore a beautiful red dress that really complemented her figure.

Daren- Ho-ly-shit.

Charlie- "blushing" I-i hope you like it, I wore this dress on my first date with vaggie and thought it would be ni-

She stops as daren runs over, dips her and kisses her, when they come back up, Charlie is blushing like crazy and daren chuckling.