Season 2: Chapter 7- Meet the parent.

" Darens mansion".

Everyone- YOUR MOM?!?!?!?!.

Daren had brought everyone back to his place so he could introduce his mom to his family, everyone sat in the living room, staring in disbelief. Juley sat in the chair next to darens, drinking tea as she scanned the crowd.

Verosika- "takes deep breath" okay okay okay, if I'm remembering this correctly, you once said your parents were dead.

Daren- Technically, Blitzer is the one who said that.

Blitzer- Yeah, explain that ma, explain how you and pops is alive, WHEN I SAW YER BURNT BODIES IMPALED WITH SPEARS, and if you were alive, why not contact us.

Juley took a sip of tea and sighed as she placed her cup down.

Juley- It's a long and hard to explain story, I have to admit, some of my decisions weren't the best.

Daren reached over and patted his mom's shoulder.

Daren- Mom, the important thing is that your here now, your my mom, this isn't our old home, this place is for understanding.

Juley smiled as she touched her sons hand.

Juley- Well, to start off with......we didn't kill ourselves.

Daren- What.

Juley- When your fa- I mean, gavon, heard about the garage incident, he was furious, I sent Blitzer away to a boarding school before gavon could get to him to spare him the knowledge of what was going on, he became incredibly abusive to me, he....he.

She teared up a bit as daren hugged her. His head lighting up with a fee sparks in anger.

Juley- "sniff" I never blamed you, he had always been a horrible man, the only reason I didn't leave was because he threatened to hurt Blitzer if I did.

" CRACK".

Everyone looked over to see Blitzer frothing at the mouth, his mug crushed in his hands.

Blitzer- I-fucking-WEPT FOR THAT MAN AT HIS FUNERAL.

Dia and summer hugged him as his breathing began to slow. He looked over to juley.

Blitzer- Mum, ye don't have to c-

Juley- Yes, I do, your owed the truth. One day, I had enough, I planned to poison his morning coffee, but he caught me. He grabbed me and began throw me around the room, we fought for a bit until we ended up on the couch, he always kept a gun in the couches armrest storage, I pushed him off me and reached in for the gun and shot him......as he shot me with the spare gun he landed next to that he was cleaning the other night. The next thing I knew, I was here.

Blitzer- Wait wait wait, the police said that you killed yourself out of depression.

Juley- I honestly don't know, maybe he though it sounded better than, "hey, both your parents are dead cause they killed each other".

Blitzer-........THATS STILL NOT A LOT BETTA.

Juley- Anyway, skip to 4 years later, I had a fairly stable job and living in one of the better apartments, well, turns out gavon had more than a few connections back when he was alive, ending up with him becoming a big wig in the underbelly crime ring of the pride ring. He found me and busted into my place with a couple of his goons, demanded I come back to him, says he owns me or something.