Special# 3- Ms Mayberry date.

May was filing away the last of the days client files when she watches the portal open.

May- Finally, their back.

Blitz and daren burst through the portal, covered head to toe in ice. Loona and via rush over with blankets while may watches panicked.

May- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED.

Daren- B-b-b-blitz had t-t-t-the "genius" id-d-d-dea to t-t-take a h-h-h-hit job in r-r-r-russia.

Loona- Where's the cum guzzler and his wife.

Suddenly, millie appears, dragging moxxie stuck in an ice block.

May- HOW.

Millie- Blitz decided to drop a chandelier on our target, which caused security to chase us into a frozen lake, I was able to hide.

Moxxie- "muffled talking" GET ME THE FUCK OUT.

Blitz sighs as he pulls out a blowdrier and begins to melt it. May looks over to daren, who was being hugged by Loona and via for warmth, she breaths in and out as she walks up to the girls.

May- Loona, via, can I talk to daren for a minute.

Loona- "smirks" okay, come on via, let's go help bitch boy.

They walk away, leaving may sitting next to daren.

Daren- So, what's up.

May- Well, we've been good friends for and while and.....I was wondering......do you.....wanna go out tonight, there's this new Chinese place down the street.

Daren- Sure, so, this is a date, right.

May- "turns bright red" O-OF COURSE NOT, Y-Y-YOUR ALR-

Daren- May, I'm in an open relationship with them.

May looks at him shocked, them smiles.

May- O-okay, 7 tonight.

Daren- I'll be there.

Blitz- FIRE IN THE HOLE.

" FFFFFOOOOOOOOMMMMM"

Blitz blasts moxxie with a flamethrower, freeing him from the ice and setting him on fire.

Moxxie- t-t-t-thank you s-s-s-sir.

Blitz- Eh, whatever, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT, IT'S CLOSING TIME.

"Mays apartment"

May nervously taps her fingers against her counter as she waits for her date. She wore a purple dress and her hair was in a bun.

May- It's alright may, it's only a date, it's just you haven't dated anyone in 2 years.

Just then, the bell rings as she jumps, she fixes her hair as she opens the door to be greeted by a well dressed daren, he wore his black suit and red bowtie, black jeans and a black, white and red fedora.

Daren- M'lady.

He pulls out a bouquet of purple flowers, may blushes as she takes them.

May- Their beautiful.

She places them on the table next to the door as she locks up. Daren walks her to his car and opens the door to help her in, he hops in the driver side and they roar off.