Chapter 12- velvets reveal.

" Porn studio, velvet pov"

Vox- VELVET, DID YOU STEAL MY PHONE.

I look up from my phone as vox storms over, his screen releasing small sparks

Velvet- no, val had it last.
Vox- VAL.
He marches over to vals office as I snicker, then, dia and summer pass and I hear them talk about something that chilled me.
Dia- you hear about the bosses plan.
Summer- yeah, I can't believe he'd go that far, just to kill a overlord.
Velvet- what.
I get up and sneak over to val office, I sneak in and open his laptop, I then see what he was planning.
Velvet- no, no, no, no, no.
I take a picture of the plans and log off, I go to leave when a sharp pain hits my head and I collapse, I roll over to see val standing over me, chuckling.
Val- vel, I'm so disappointed.
He then lifts up his foot and everything goes black.

"Hazbin hotel, daren pov"

Daren- PUT IT ALL ON 29.
Angel spins the wheel and releases the ball into the wheel.
Daren- Come on, papa needs a new gun.
The ball stops and lands on.......29.
Daren- WOO.
Verosika- HELL YEAH.
Angel grumbles as he passes me a stack of cash.
Charlie- really, gambling.
Daren- naw, angel said that I wasn't that lucky, so I bet him 600 bucks I could get 5 numbers in a row.
Angel- NO ONE'S THAT LUCKY.
I chuckle as I sit on the couch as Verosika sits next to me.
Verosika- so, you wanna do something, I'm bored.
Daren- yeah, how bout w-
Then, the TV turns to static, then a menacing chuckle emits from it.
Angel- wait, I know that laugh.
The TV then shows a face.
Angel- VOX.
Vox- GREETINGS RESIDENTS OF THE HAZBIN HOTEL, I'm vox and today, we're playing-
He moves out of frame to reveal a very bruised and beaten velvet.
Vox- LIVE OR DIE.
Daren- VELVET.
Then, a man dressed as a pimp walks into frame, angel looks in terror.
Angel- Valentino.
Val- hellfire, not only did you lose me my best worker, but turned my own partner against me, you really thought I wouldn't find out, I've kept track of velvets movements for years, don't think i didn't notice her hanging out in that hotel of yours.
He then sucker punches her, causing her to cough blood onto her gag.
Daren- STOP IT.
Val- I'll make you a deal, I give you velvet if you give me angie, if not, she dies.
I stare at him in fury.
Val- 2 hours, after that, slice.
The TV then cuts off and I'm dead silent.
Verosika-.......Daren.
Daren- get-me, all the guns, all our friends, EVERYONE WE KNOW, I'M GONNA RIP THAT MOTH IN TTTTWWWWWOOOO.
I become so angry, I emit a aura that set the couch on fire and melted the TV.
The others back away as stomp to the front doors.
Angel- What's the plan.
Daren- I'm going to get some info, wait for me here and get the others.
I sprout my wings.
Daren- I got some fuckers to kill.
I shoot into the sky and race towards valentinos studio.

"Porn studio"
Dia and summer were currently treating a customer.
Demon- how much.
Dia- 50 cheapest, 150 highest.
Demon- 150, now, wh-
"BOOOOOOOOMMM"
The doors fly off the hinges and imbed themselves in the wall, everyone looks in fear as I walk in, my head burning white hot, a bouncer runs up to me.
Bouncer- YOUR DE-
I grab him by the head and look him in the eyes.
Daren- Inocents met a fate worse than death thanks to you, you deserve to BURN.
His head becomes engulfed in flames, when he hits the floor, he has ash for brains.
Daren- now that that's handled........EVERYONE OOOUUUTTT NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW.
I summon a lever action shotgun and fire it into the air, everyone scrambles for the exit, I then block the two employees.
Daren- I don't usually hurt women, but if you don't tell me where velvet is, īm ģøïñğ ţø ķíłł ýőū.
The girls, more scared than ever before in their lives, hug each other and cry.
Dia- P-p-p-please, w-w-we didn't chose t-t-this life.
Summer- V-v-val forces us t-t-to work for him, h-h-h pumps us full of that aphrodisiac f-from his ciggerate.
I then stop and look at them, I then start to realize their state, cigar burns, whip marks, bruises, tired expressions, these girls were near death.
I sigh and turn back and bend down.
Daren- listen, I'm sorry, but I can get you out of this life.
Dia- But val will find us.
Daren- go to the Hazbin hotel, ask for Charlie, tell her daren sent you, but first, where's velvet.
Summer- val and vox took her to rosies place.
Daren- thanks.
I then look at summers pocket and notice velvets phone.
Daren- pass the phone.
Summer tosses it and I grab it.
Daren- now get outta here.
I watch them leave and head for the hotel, I then take to the skies again and head for rosies.