Chapter 5- confession.

"Via pov"
Via- WHERE'S DAREN.
Ro-Fizz- check the rollercoaster.
We look over and to our horror was daren, tied up and hanging upside-down.
Ro-Fizz- In exactly 3 minutes, the coaster will zip past, cut the rope and SPLAT, daren pancakes, HAHAHAHA.
Blitz- what-do-you-want.
Ro-Fizz- stolas, someone heard he was comin to the fair today and is paying me big bucks to make sure the birdy gets plucked.
Stolas- and if I refuse.
Ro-Fizz- then daren dies, I can stop the coaster remotely, and don't even try to run for him, anyone moves for him and the rope snaps.
Loona- "utter fury" I'LL KILL YOU.
Ro-Fizz- HAHAHA, J-j-j-just try little puppy, so, whatll it be stolas, y-y-y-your life, or the girls soulmate.
My dad looks at me with depressed eyes.
Stolas-........let him go.
Via- DAD, NO.
Ro-Fizz- HAHA.
He pulls out a gun and aims it at my dad.....only for it to be shot out of his hand, also shooting his hand off.
Ro-Fizz- AAAAAAHHHHH.
I look over to see daren, his upper half untied and holding a smoking deagle.
Daren- YOU KNOW, YOU REALLY SUCK AT KIDNAPPING PEOPLE.
Ro-Fizz- WHAT.
Daren- oh fuck this.

"Daren pov"
Well this day could have gone better, I shoot the rope at my feet and as I fall, I slice the ropes, push against the coaster track and propelled myself over to the others, landing in front of fizz.
Daren- round 2, pennywise ripoff.
Ro-Fizz- ARRRRGGHHH.
He turns into a ball and sonic the hedgehogs at me, I dodge and fire at him, but they deflect, he rolls at me and I grab him, earning me burns on my hands.
Ro-Fizz- What, c-c-c-cant take t-t-the heat.
He gut punches me, wraps his arms around me and slams me down, I try to wiggle out, but he starts squeezing me.
Daren- ARGH.
Loona- DAREN.
Via- LEAVE HIM ALONE.
Blitz and moxxie open fire at him, but he appeared to be bulletproof.
Ri-Fizz- shame, I was gonna let you live, bye n-n-now.
His hand turns into a circular saw and it slowly comes down.
I watch my intire life flash before my eyes, then in notice the memories of loona and via, every moment since I met them, them becoming my friends, them comforting me,......me falling in love, I looked up at my incoming doom and at that moment I decided.........I WAS NOT GONNA DIE.
I grab the saw, my hands somehow not cut, and crush it as I break out of fizzs grasp.
Ro-Fizz- w-w-what th-
SLAP.
I bitch slap him so hard, he Flys right through a concrete wall.
Loona/via- daren?.

" 3rd person pov"
Daren looked exactly the same except his head was engulfed in flames, he grew two praying mantis claws under his other arms and had 5 feet long wings made out of flame.
Daren- LET'S GO BITCH.
Ro-Fizz gets up and rolls at him, only to get grabbed by the throat, daren looks him in the eyes.
Daren- Let's see what your melting point is.
Within a few minutes, ro-fizz was turned to a pile of melted metal and twisted scrap.
Daren- nobody threatens my family.
He says as he turns back to normal.

" daren pov"
I turn to watch via and loona tackle me to the ground.
Loona- NEVER SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN.
Via- SAME.
We get up as the others walk over.
Stolas- My boy, what was that.
Daren- I don't know, I've never done that before, can sinners get powers naturally.
Stolas- there's only one other person to do that.......alastor.
Blitz- THE RADIO DEMON.
Stolas- my boy, you have the makings of a new overlord.
I stare at everyone.
Daren- then I might as well act like one and start not being scared.
I look over to loona and via.
Daren- via, loona, you 2 have been my best friends since I first came down here, I know you may not feel the sa-
I'm then cut off by loona kissing me on the lips passionately, she then pulls away and via does the same.
Via/loona- we love you dumbass.
I was shocked, but it went away as I smiled bigger than I had ever before.
Daren- hey, blitz, stolas-
Stolas- my boy, I already knew, I trust you, but know I won't hesitate to kill you come any harm happens to via cause of you.
Blitz- same here, as much as I worry about loonie, she has a right to have love.
Loona- " tearing up" thanks.......dad.
Blitz, shocked, breaks down and hugs her.
Loona- ONLY THIS ONCE.
Blitz- I'll take it.
Stolas- so, let us go, I think we all decerve a rest.
Daren- okay.

" darens apartment"
Blitz pulls up next to my apartment and drops me off.
Daren- see you guys tomorrow.
I head up and enter my house, I sit down and lean back, smiling at the fact that I had found love, just then a knock happened on my door.
I walk over and open it to come face-to-face with loona and via.
Loona- got room for two more.
I smile as they enter, we spend the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling.

" ??? "
I watch the fools cuddle up together in darens house.
?- heh, enjoy it while you can, because come the festival.......your head will be my finest trophy.
I then get a buzz, I answer.
?- hello.
?- you see them.
?- yes ma'am, you were right, their in love, their all cuddling right now.
?- "GROWL" I WANT HIM DEAD AT THE FESTIVAL ALONG WITH THAT CHEATING PRICK.
?- of course ma'am, after all....my names striker for a reason.
I then hang up as I slink away, chuckling.

BUM BUM BBBBUUUUMMMM, Nice cliff hanger right.