Chapter 19- Ozzies.

" Two months after the whole incident with dhorks, daren is back on his feet and out killing humans, the scene opens to loona drink a beer while reading the latest on verosika. Octavia was reading darens grimware to catch up on spells and may was filling out the last of the days paperwork. Loona places her beer on imps grimoire next to her and opens a portal. A head goes flying out of it as a tree falls and lands in the office. Moxxie pops up holding a chainsaw".

Daren- THAT WAS AWESOME.

He and blitz enter the office with cherri and sallie in tow, millie crawls in behind them like a spider.

Millie- AAAAAHHHH, "breaks her axe" I'M STILL SO JAZZED UP.

Moxxie- Well you better stay jazzed, babe, because I've got plans for us ton-

Blitz- Don't you dare finish that dirty sentence in my presence mox, let's hit up the burger joint just down the block, my treat.

Moxxie- Actually sir, it's mine and millies 2 year anniversary ( due to the fact that I had to have a extermination happen and those happen only once a year) and I'm taking millie.......to ozzies in the lust ring.

Millie gasps as she squeals in excitement.

Millie- OZZIES, NO WAY, THAT PLACE IS ALWAYS BOOKED.

Moxxie- Yeah, well, I've been planning for this.

Blitz- Oh,........then I guess da-

Daren- Sorry blitz, it's my anniversary with my girls too, I got a special booking at ozzies for this thanks to lucifer.

Blitz- Okay, so when do we leave.

Daren- -_-, your not coming.

Blitz- Yeah.

Daren- As in, just me and the girls.

Blitz- Okay, see you then.

Blitz walks off while whistling, daren just sighs as via hugs him.

Via- Ignore him, come on, your princess needs some attention.

Daren- yes, your highness.

Millie- Yeah, come on moxx, let's clean all this.....blood off ya.

They all head out, not noticing blitz watching them from the shadows.

" Hazbin hotel, daren pov".

I look at myself in the mirror and smirk.

Daren- Hellllooo, good lookin.

Mirror- Not bad yourself, sexy.

I chuckle as I polish my cane to give it a nice look for tonight. I walk out to find all the girls rushing, even summer and dia.

Daren- Summer, dia, what's with the rush.

Summer- oh, your brother is taking us to ozzies tonight.

Daren-..............why do I have the feeling like there's some higher force guiding all this.

She just shrugs and runs off. I walk down to the main floor to see everyone dressed up.

Daren- Am I in hell, or did God give me a second chance.

Loona- "giggle" dumbass.