Questions & Answers With The Author!

Q&A with Hayley Mikaelson

Now it is time for the questions that I'm sure that your all dying to know the answers to! If I don't answer all of your questions here, put them in the comments or shoot me a PM and I will answer them ASAP!  The questions were asked by my very close friend who I know personally, and reads this story. I won't be able to answer all of your questions, but I will try to answer some of them! If there's still something that you want to know, please, post it in the comments section or mail me!

------------------------------------------------

Question 1:

In the last chapter, a female was shown killing who was Tera/Reina. Elanora obviously killed her, but is she really dead?: 

Reina/Tera are presumed to be dead, but whether or not she is truly dead, is something you'll just have to stay tuned for. 

Question 2:

In the Finale, Katherine and Elanora were in her car, and decided to drive off. She is a vampire now, and I'm sure that we're all wondering... Who turned her?

Elanora was killed by Reina, and came back to life after being sacrificed. As we all know, certain other Petrova Doppelgangers have a history of that. She is a vampire, and I'm going to leave that up to you to figure out!

Question 3:

Tera revealed to Elanora that she was adopted, but the claim was never further explored - only mentioned. How is it possible for Elanora to be adopted, and how is she related to Elena, Katherine, and the Petrova line?: 

Well as we all know Elena was adopted as well, and she was actually Isobel Flemming's daughter. If you track the line back far enough, the Flemmings turning into the Petrova's and vise versa. Elanora's true birth parents and family is something that is being left open, so that it can further be explained later on down the road.

Whether she's related to Elena via, cousin, distant relative, etc is unknown. The same goes for Katherine and the Petrova line. Here's something for you to think about: Is she [Elanora] a Flemming, or a Petrova?

Question 4: 

Many plot lines were left open and unexplored, especially Elanora's relationship with the Salvatore brothers. She kissed both brothers, but only slept with Damon. If Stefan's blood turned her, that would mean she would remember there kiss. What brother do you personally ship with Elanora? And what is going on with the Salvatore's and her?: 

Well, Elanora definitely has some serious explaining to do. Kissing both brothers was something that was bound to happen eventually, but I don't really think that there's a love triangle there - if that's what your asking. Damon is with Elena, and him and Ela only had a fling. They had some tension - sexually, and in my opinion they got it out of there systems. They now have no other pulls to each other besides looks. Does that mean that they will never hook up again, or the possibility of dating is completely out of the question? No, probably not. 

As for Stefan, he was attracted to the sweet little damsel in distress Elanora, and also the strong woman that she was turned into. He kissed her and compelled it away, and in my opinion he is most likely done not only with her - but with Petrova's in general. You have to remember though, everyone thinks she's dead: Including the Salvatore brothers.