Chapter 5 -- Time After Time~

Tera sighs and looks at hr best friend. "What's wrong Ela?" She asks softly, and leans forwards looking genuinly concerned for her friend.

"It's just that.. That girl in the bathroom, she called me Katherine not Elena. I don't know what to think now." Elanora says, and leans backwards against her chair. She hears the bell at the door ring, and looks over at the door and sees tall, dark, and handsome male walks through the door. He has black hair, and striking blue eyes. "Oohh, he's cute!" Ela exclaims, and giggles at her childish behavior. 

Damon sighs and walks into the Mystic Grill, rather annoyed with Elena and her friends. For they had just gone over the fact that she wasn't supposed to leave the house without him or Jeremy with her. He spots her talking to another girl, and sighs walking over. He grabs her arm, and looks at her.

"C'mon Elena, were leaving." He says, and looks at the other girl and compells her, "Leave the Grill, forget you were ever here." Tera blinks her eyes a few times, trying to regain her composure. What is he doing? Is he trying to compel me? I'm a witch for crying out loud! Oh well, I don't want him to get suspicous. She thinks to herself, and looks over at Elanora and then back at the black haired guy. 

"I said, Leave the girl and forget you were here." Damon compels her again, and Tera stands up and quickly leaves. She pauses when she is out of eye sight, and pulls out her phone and quickly texts and Unknown number: 'There here, it's working.' She sends it before leaving the grill and heading home.

Elanora yanks away from the male and jumps up. "What the hell? Who do you think you are!" She demands, and Damond narrows his eyes. "

Your boyfriend! Obviously you can't go out of the house alone." He hisses back. 

Elena turns to see Damon and a girl who is a splitting image of herself[before she dyed her hair/put in contacts], arguing at each other. She listens into the last part of there conversation, and sighs standing up and hurries over there. "Damon! Damon, stop! What are you doing?" She demands, and pulls him away from her.

"I'm Elena, not her." She says, and Damon's eyes widen and he looks over at the other girl. "Oh.. Katherine?" He asks - no, growls, and Elena shakes her head.

"No Damon, it's not Katherine. It's someone else!" She says, and Damon looks at the girl and back at his disguised girlfriend.

"Well, we need to have a little chat with you.." He says and gestures for her to tell him her name. "

Elanora, the name's Elanora. Why-how did you make Tera leave? She would never have left!" She yells at him, and Elena steps forwards.

"I'm Elena Gilbert, and we need to talk. I'll explain everything later,  I promise. Just, come with us okay?" She says, not wanting to compell her yet.

Elanora yanks away from them. "Fine! But tell your sick blue eyed beau to keep his hands off me. Lets go." She says, and grabs her stuff before heading out of the grill. "I'll go with you, but were taking my car." She says, and climbs into her black convertible, and Elena climbs into the passenger seat while Bonnie gets into the back seat. Caroline and Damon take Caroline's car to the Boarding House. While they drive there, Elena and Bonnie fill Elanora in on who is who, and who is what.  

~~~~At the Boarding House~~~~

Once everyone gathers in the living room of the Boarding House, Elanora takes a deep breath. "I already know I'm your doppelganger, because some blonde bimbo called me Elena. Did some research and asked my friend Tera about it. So, have you come to make my life a living hell?" She asks, and watches there expressions change from serious to shocked in a matter of seconds.