Chapter 16 -- Sweet Revenge

Stirring, I groan, my hand going up to my head which is throbbing and hurting like hell. My eyes flitter around the room I'm in, and I can see Stefan staring out the window looking like he's lost in thought. Struggling to sit up, I stare at him for a few minutes before looking down at my body and raising one eyebrow. I had been put into a light yellow sundress somehow, by someone who I was praying wasn't Stefan.

"Hey your awake..." He says and I smile slightly, and he nods seeing my uncertainty. "Uh, just so you know Elena dressed you." He seems a bit uncomfortable, and I nod sighing slightly. 

"So, what happened exactly? I don't remember much." I say pushing back the covers and lean against the headboard of the bed. The room is quaint and cute, but very blande. 

"Well uh, you were taking a shower and then you got hit by a magic spell of some sort. I'm not really sure, oh and Elena changed you." He says softly, blushing hard.

Nodding slightly, I push back the covers and stand up my long black hair tumbling past my shoulders and falling loosely. I barely wear it in it's natural wavy form, for it makes me look to... Young. A mirror rests on the side of the wall, and I couldn't help but admire the way my black hair contrasts with the light yellow sundress, and my natural face without make-up. I looked young, and pure. "Well, remind me to thank her for choosing a good color, it looks good on our skin tone." I send a smile over at him, and he chuckles at my joke.

"Yeah, it really does look nice." He takes in a breath like he wants to say something else, but doesn't. He walks towards the door rather awkwardly, and opens the door. "Well, I'll see you downstairs then." Without another word, he leaves and the sound of Katherine's sarcastic tone can be herard arguing with Elena's.

Smirking, I decide to leave the dress on before sliding into a pair of white sandels left by the bedstand and walking downstairs. I arrived just in time to catch the end of my doppelganger's argument, "Yeah well at least I let her be free instead of keeping her in a cage." Katherine snaps back, and Elena lunges for her only to be stopped by Damon.

"Looks like some things never change." I comment from the door frame of the living room, earning mixed glances from everyone. Katherine's eyes widen as she sees I'm still in the sundress, and she quickly covers it up for a daring look. 

She is beside me in an instant, making me jump slightly. "Would you look at that, little Elena actually picked something decent for once. C'mon Ela, how 'bout you and I blow this lame house and go have some fun." She offers, smirking a fun and sassy smirk at me and then everyone else.

My face grows dark as I remember the days past events. "No. I want one thing, and one thing only. I want revenge, and whoever can help me get back at that bastard that is my mom's ex-boyfriend... Stand up now, or else get out of my way because, I have no patience left." I say firmly.

Katherine laughs, and takes my hand sending me her devious look. "If there's one thing that I'm great at, it's revenge. Just ask them, or anybody." She sends a glare over at the others, but I drop her hand. 

Elena chuckles slightly. "It's the only thing I think I would agree with you on Katherine. But, we've all seen how great your plans turn out? How did it go with the moonstone?" She asks questioningly, and Katherine rolls her eyes. 

"It was going fine, until you intervened. If you haven't noticed, I'm still standing here living which means that my plan, worked. I got the moonstone to break the Hybrid Curse, then Klaus got it and I'm free. I was never the vampire to be sacrificed. Did I ever apologize for the way Klaus killed poor Aunt Jenna?" She smirks slyly, and Elena's true form starts to show when Damon pulls her back and behind him.