Special Chapter/Sequel News!

Hello all my wonderful TNPDers - yes, I just made that up to see if it sounds right lol.

 Any-who, I hope that all you remember what the next holiday is - after all, its the BEST holiday of the year!! For those of you who are in another country that doesn't celebrate this spooky holiday, or those of you in here in the U.S. that have been living under a rock... Its Halloween!! And of course, it wouldn't be Halloween without the spooky and slightly creepy stories! Sooo, I have decided to do a Halloween special for Vengeance of the Doppelganger - the sequel to TNPD.

Now, I know that you are all probably wondering, "Hmm... How is a Halloween special going to answer our wonderful questions?" Well, I have an answer for that one. Since there will be a *spoiler* four month time skip from the ending of TNPD to the beginning of VOTD. This Halloween special, will tell you a little bit of what happened in those missing months. How Elanora and Katherine are doing, where they are in there lives, and what exactly happened to Ela at the end of TNPD. 

The special will be published soon, and it will be published under VOTD. From there, the chapters of VOTD will start coming out. Since I (unfortunately) have obligations and school, I can make no permanent release date for both the Halloween Special and the Sequel. But, be sure to keep an eye out for these being published. I will try and make an announcement the day before and the day of the publishing date. Thank you for all being so very patient, and for supporting me and waiting for the sequel to come out :)

Thank you guys! And Happy (early) Halloween!

XOXO

Hayley Mikaelson