Chapter 10 -- The Bitch is Back~

Ela heads through town on foot, deep in thought about Damon and everything that's happened. She feels lost, like everything  she thought she knew was wrong. With a sigh she enters the grill, and looks around her brown eyes searching for a familiar face.

She spots Elena entering the bathroom, and takes a deep breath before heading after her but she stops mid way and decides to sit at the bar instead.

She runs a hand through her dark brown hair, and smiles at the bartender. "Would it be to much to ask for a watermelon fizz?" She asks, and the bartender nods and gets the drink for her before heading to his next customer. 

"Well don't chat to long." She mutters to herself, and sips her drink while keeping an eye out for her annoying Doppelganger.

Almost as if on cue, Elena emerges from the bathroom but looks... Different, edgier and more rebellious. 

Ela watches as she freezes at the sight of her, before smirking and heading over and sitting next to her. "Hey.. Elena." She says hesitantly, and looks over at her and only earns a snort in response. "Please, humor me. What's so comical?" She asks, and Elena rolls her eyes.

"We need to talk. Now. Meet me outside." Elena says in a snarky tone, and stands up heading outside with Ela following behind her. They both take a seat on a bench across the street, and watch the cars go by for a few minutes.

"So, did you lure me out here to drain my blood again?" She asks sarcastically, only receiving a snort in response. "Okay... Now I'm curious, what is up with you?"

"Here's the thing honey, I'm not Elena. I'm Katherine. Katherine Pierce, your my other doppelganger; and by the looks of it, you need all the help you can get with handling Elena's little gang." Katherine takes a deep breath, and finally meet's Ela's eyes.

"Your the Katherine Pierce? You don't look the bitch they all made you out to be... Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet."

"Please, they'll tell you anything to get you on there side. There only curious about you, because your an Elena Gilbert look alike. That can get you into some deep trouble, and your a lot different then Elena which is a good thing. Trust me."

Ela nods and pulls her hair up into a ponytail, and looks over at Katherine scanning her quickly. "I do need your help. But with something you seem to be good at, payback. I want Elena to realize that she can't push me around, and that I don't bow down to her. Your here help me, right? Then help me. Help me get payback for her biting me and lying to me." She says fiercely, and raises her chin upwards slightly.

Katherine chuckles, and stands up turning to face her new doppelganger. "You can count me in. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's payback. I think it's time that we tell Damon and Elena that there's more to you then just your pretty looks. C'mon, I'll drive." She says and heads over to her car, Ela having to run for a little bit to catch up.

"Drive where?" She asks as she climbs into the passenger seat of the beautiful car.

"Where else? The Salvatore Mansion." Katherine backs out and speeds off towards the one place she knows by heart.

---------------------

Stefan walks up to the front door of his house, and cautiously walks in a little awkward with the whole thing. He looks around realizing that this place hasn't changed much, and that the only difference was the well decorated wall - only one wall - of Elena, Jeremy, and everyone from there travels around the world.

Europe, Rome, Italy, and Florida. He notices a picture of the last time all of the were together in the center of the collage, and sighs slightly.

Elena walks from the upstairs bedroom looking around for who entered the house. "Jer, is that you?" She calls out, and turns a turn and freezes up gasping in shock at the sight of Stefan.