Chapter 7 -- Payback's A Bitch

Ela's POV

I sigh as I finish reading about Vampires and werewolves, and toss the Grimoire aside. I look around, and smirk as an idea hits me right when I was about to give up hope.  I re-open the Grimoire and find a page on a plant called Vervain. "Hey Tera, what do you know about his plant? It says that it's lethal to vampires."

Tera walks over while munching on a candy bar, and takes the book from me, and looks at the plant. "It is. It burns them really bad, and it normally used as a torture device. Why? What do you have in mind?" She asks, and I smirk before spilling my idea to her. 

"Wow, that sound awesome!" Tera says as she chews.

"So, can I count you in on the action? Because them not knowing you are a witch is perfect for this plan/idea."

"Defiantly! Count me in girl! The only problem is that vervain is like, super rare and there's only one house in all of Virginia that has this stuff." She says as she swallows, and I lean forwards eagerly.

"Which house? I can get it." I demand, and look at her hard.

"The Mikaelson Mansion. It's been abandoned for years! There's no way you could even get caught, since there away right now. The address is in the phone book." She says, and takes a another bite of the bar as she talks. 

"Great, I'll get it. If my mom calls, just tell her that I'm spending the night at your house. It'll take me all night to figure out this plan anyway. Thanks T." I say, and gives her a hug before pulling my hair out of it's ponytail so that it hides my bite mark. 

After saying our goodbyes, I head downstairs and leave after getting the address to the Mikaelson Mansion. The house wasn't that hard to find, considering it is the largest and oldest building in all of Mystic Falls. Once I pull into the old driveway and parks the car, I head towards the front floor. 

This place gives me the creeps, and looks like it came straight from a haunted movies. The large marble arch is covered in cobwebs, and the walls are covered in climbing ivy, while the plants look dead and dreary. 

Shivering, I break a window in order to get inside. The room is obviously a study, and the desk is covered with old sketches. I gently run my fingers over the worn out images, before I come across one that looks oddly familiar. 

After picking it up, I recognize it instantly as.. As myself. Only in a different Era, and I pick it up turning it over. The name, 'Katerina Petrova 1472. My lips part slightly, before quickly pocketing it and heading on towards the basement. 

I soon come across the cellar, and in it are little green plants with purple flowers on it. Smiling I grab the plants, and head outside and drive back to T's.

A/N: Sorry for short chapter guys, but low muse and really tired.