Chapter 13 ~ Betrayal, Lies, and Truth (2/2)

A/N: Overdue I know!! At the end there's some info on how YOU can audition a new character :) Thanks and enjoy!

No matter what you do you're gonna learn the truth 

Flashback

Sighing, I set down the batch of dark purple roses on the ground in front of the tombstone that reads; Beloved brother, son, and husband. Smiling slightly, I crouch down in front of the tomb tears sparkling in my eyes at all the memories.

"I remember when I used to sit beside you and, hold your hand on the front steps. We would, watch the traffic go by and-and you..." Taking in a shaky breath tears starting to spill over, "You used to say, that the cars were just manuscripts of what people looked like. Most of the time you were right to."

Sighing, I take out a picture of us sitting together on the front steps taken by my dad when I was 13. "After my dad left, you were there for me 24/7 never letting be alone. Your the best Uncle anyone could ever ask for. I hope that your safe and happy now." Sighing, I set the picture with the flowers before straightening up knowing that I would have to get back home.

Feeling someone's eyes on me, I turn around and come face to face with a charmingly handsome man. With dirty blonde hair, and sexy green eyes, built to. "Oh, hi sorry um, you startled me." He seems to be staring at me hard and long, which makes me feel odd. 

He gives a warm smile, before extending his hand. "I'm Stefan Salvatore." At his name, my body goes cold yet warm at the same time. So this was the guy Elena was telling me about... He's cute, single, and kinda nice. 

Shaking his hand I give him my best smile. "I'm Elanora Montgomery, but, everyone calls me Ela. I've heard about you. The Salvatore brother who ran off with a girl that surprisingly enough looks like me, and no one's seen you in years." My eyes searching his face, and he cringes slightly. 

"No, uh, there's more to the story then they'll tell you. But, it was nice meeting you Ela hopefully we can talk again soon." He says calmly.

Nodding slightly, I look around the graveyard. "Um, yeah that would be great. Why not?" 

"Great, see you around." He says, and nods before heading off.Watching him go, I couldn't help but see what Elena saw in him. He's kind, warm, and compassionate. Yet something told me he wasn't like the other vampires, but in the end he still was on...

Current Time/End Flashback

My head is burning, and forcing my eyes open and squirming in the wooden seat I'm trapped in I quickly wake up when I realize I'm tied up. My wrists and ankles tied to the chair, and squirming I ya kn at them breathing hard as I tug hard. 

"No, no... Where am I?" My breathing hard, I look around suddenly scared and worried. A pain shoots through my side, and wincing I look down to see that my shirt is stained with blood. "What the... How?" Shaking my head and trying to ignore it, I realize that I'm on a ledge and with one move I'm done.

The sound of heels can be heard, and looking around for the source a wave of relief washes over me as I spot my best friend Tera. Smiling slightly, I squirm and look at her. "Tera, thank god! Please, untie me get me out of here!" I exclaim tears in my eyes.

When she comes into view, my relief falters because she looks totally different. Her light brown eyes are outlined in dark make-up, and her normally pink lips are coated in dark red lipstick.

She tilts her head, her long black hair tumbling to one side as she smirks. She's wearing tight black skinny jeans, a dark red top, black leather half-top, and black ankle boots. "Got yourself into some trouble have you?" She says tightly.